010. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Now you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked holding the moonstone in her hand.

"Right now, it's what's binding the Sun and Moon Curse." Arabella said.

"We can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone then the stone become useless." Bonnie ended.

"Yes and according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena said, not wanting anyone in danger because of her.

"Maybe, if he finds out."

"He will, Bon. By the way can't this wait? Stefan is in the tomb with Katerina. We've gotta get him out." Arabella said.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie defended herself.

"Don't listen to him." She said. "He thinks he's protecting us but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one, Arabella. We're not gonna let you get taken by Klaus and Elena get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie argued.

The door opened and the youngest Gilbert walked in. "What are you guys arguing about?" He asked curiously, seeing the three looking mad at each other.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie shrugged putting the moonstone in her bag before standing up. "I need a coffee."

Arabella sat down on Elena's bed and Elena sat down next to her, but saw Jeremy looking at her. "What?"

"Why are you two on some suicide mission?"

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena commented.

"So bringing Klaus the moonstone so you could get yourself killed is okay?" He asked, angrily, before walking away. As soon as Jeremy walked out of the room, Arabella grabbed the stone from Bonnie's bag and looked at Elena, who nodded in understanding.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked while drinking coffee, after seeing the two girls come downstairs.

"To see Stefan." Arabella lied.

"You're lying."

"No, we're not." Arabella said, while passing Bonnie.

"Really?" Bonnie asked sarcastically. "Tell your face."

"Are you serious?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"They took the moonstone." Jeremy said coming down the stairs with Bonnie's handbag.

"How did you-?" Elena asked but Arabella answered. "They tested us."

"And you failed." Bonnie spoke.

"Klaus killed Arabella's entire family just because Katherine crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena said and Bonnie went out of their way. Both looked confused but went anyway.