029. ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Bonnie was putting on some sky lantern as Caroline and Arabella held the ladder to keep her stable. Arabella had just learned about the ghost and Jeremy still seeing his exes. She understood why Bonnie didn't like it one bit.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna too?" Caroline asked.

Bonnie sighed. "I wish. I blocked the magic that was helping Vicki get a foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants too see him-," The Bennett started to climb down the ladder.

"She's still here." Arabella finished.

"I went against balance of nature when I brought Jeremy back to life and now I'm paying the consequences."

"And you're not okay with it. Which is totally reasonable." Caroline said.

"I'm a thousand times not okay with it. I Just don't know what to do about it." The girls got distracted from their conversation by a car. Damon's car.

"Greetings. Sunshine-witchy, blondie, Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

Bonnie and Elena had caught her up with what happened at the bonfire, Vicki coming sort of back from the dead and Vicki trying to burn Elena alive.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got split-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."

"What?" Arabella asked. "Why would you think that?"

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a poker in my chest. I'm just having a déjà vu."

If she was Mason, she would want to get revenge too. 

"Ghost can't physically interact with people, Damon." Arabella said.

"Well, sunshine, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead." He looked at Bonnie. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it." And with that the Salvatore drove away.

"Matt!" Arabella called the Donovan boy over from the other side of the street. The three quickly explained everything to him.

"I haven't seen Vicki, I swear. I sent her back like you told me to." Matt responded.

"Are you sure? Because she has just as much reason to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does."

"She's gone, Bonnie." Matt spoke, harshly. "If she was here, I'd know it.