016. ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Isobel just showed up at the front doorstep." Arabella yelled through the house, storming inside.

The two brother vamped downstairs. "What's she doing here?"

"That's what I'm gonna find out. Why don't you call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep?" Arabella asked Damon as she went back out followed closely by Stefan.

⭒❃.✮:▹

While they were driving in the car, Arabella could see Stefan wanted to ask what happened, but she didn't want to answer. How could she explain she had some crazy witch something attack on her brain with some sort of vision from the future where one of her friends is going to get sacrificed by her (ex-)husband.

Lucky for her Caroline called, with bad news, which was not so good, but at least it would distract Stefan. 

"Matt knows that I'm a vampire. I can't find him anywhere. He's not at home, he's not answering his phone." Caroline spoke fast, rushing out of her house.

"How could you let him go?" Stefan asked.

"Stefan, this isn't her fault." Arabella whispered-yelled slapping his arm.

"My mom walked in, he just took off. I didn't know what to do."

"Did your mom hear anything?" Arabella asked.

"No, she just thinks we're fighting. But he knows about me and he was freaking out about Vicki." Caroline answered and the couple heard her car start on the other side of the line.

"All right, listen." Stefan started. "You have to find him. You have to calm him down."

"Compel him, if you have to. Is he still on vervain?"

"I slip it into his soda when he's at work. But I didn't get to last night, so it's out of his system. He has a catering shift at the Lockwood's today. I'm gonna try there." 

"Good luck, Care." Arabella said before ending the call as the two made their way over to the Gilbert house, ignoring John and going up to Elena's bedroom, where they found her waiting.

"Matt knows that Caroline is a vampire." Stefan spoke making Elena sign.

"This is bad. Between Isobel and Jenna and now Matt."

"This is disaster bad." Arabella added, not exactly helping the case. She sat down next to Elena, while Stefan leaned on the door hold.

"Yeah." Stefan said.

John came walking in. "Elena, can you come downstairs, please? I need to talk to you."

Elena scoffed. "I've nothing to say to you."