005. ᴘʟᴀɴ ʙ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You're eavesdropping, Stef." Arabella said while chuckling.

"Well you were talking to loud." He argued.

"No we weren't Stefan. You are just too curious." She replied, she was a very stubborn girl. Everyone who knows her, knows that. "Do you need help with these glasses?"

"Yes please."

The two of them were cleaning the glasses when Mason Lockwood came. "Oh great." Stefan muttered to himself.

"Hey Stefan, Arabella."

"Hey Mason." They replied in union.

"Wasn't expecting you here, Stefan, or anywhere."

"Yeah, I had this little accident. But I'm fine now." Stefan said while rolling with his eyes.

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked Stefan. He didn't ask Arabella because he knew she isn't the type for any dangerous stuff. If she could she avoided it. But he was wrong. She was involved, a lot.

Well in Arabella's eyes the sheriffs wasn't in any real danger. If anyone was in danger, it would be the four of them. Caroline, Stefan, Damon and her. Mason knew what they were after all.

"She's fine too. But from now on, you'll have to do your own dirty work."

"Not a problem. Have a good day Arabella." Mason said to the brunette before walking away from the duo. But Stefan was looking confused at Arabella. But he shoved his question down, he would ask her later.

Bonnie came towards them but almost got pushed over by Mason. "Excuse me." He said before really walking away this time, leaving Bonnie demented with worry.

So Stefan and Arabella made their way over to Bonnie who was still standing on the same spot where Mason moved Bonnie out of her way.

"Bonnie. What's the matter? You okay?" Arabella asked her, feeling worried for the witch. She knew what it was like to know you're a witch, who has yet to learn her true powers. Even though Bonnie had been a with. For quite some time, not like Arabella who had been a witch since she was sixteen years old. And that has been quite a while.

"When I touched him, I saw something."

"What do you mean? Like a vision?" Stefan asked curiously.

"I saw Elena."

"You saw Elena?" Stefan asked her, looking very bewildered.

"He was kissing her."

"No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss-" Stefan started but stopped himself after seeing the look Arabella gave him.

"You didn't see Elena. You saw Katherine. I should really go and talk to my sister." Arabella said the last part more exhausting. She knew her sister was manipulative and charming. She used her sister's real name. They already knew it now so what would be the problem with actually using it.