026. ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴠɪᴏʀ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah spoke loudly out of her dressing room.

"There's not." Klaus replied, lazly, rolling his eyes as Rebekah made her way out of the fitting room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

"HEY! I'm not a prostitute."

"Except for you then, Bella." Rebekah turned back to her brother, Stefan and Riley. "I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Riley shrugged.

"People dance to this?"

Both Riley and Stefan nodded.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked, annoyed.

"And why are you so grumpy? Is it because Arabella doesn't want you."

Klaus ignored the last bit. "I needed one thing from you for Gloria to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace and you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." She turned to Stefan. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan lied. Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah spoke before walking back into the fitting room.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus said, annoyed.

"You pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan spoke.

"I heard that." Rebekah called out from the room.

"All right. I'm gonna get some fresh air." Stefan spoke while standing up.

Arabella walked out of her dressing room, forgetting about the short dress she was wearing. "Bring back some food for Riley, will you, Stef?"

"Of course." Stefan spoke as both he and Klaus looked at her with lust.

"Now he's gone, can we talk?" Niklaus asked.

"Nope, sorry, dresses to fit."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You left us." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan answered.

"Tell me about it." Klaus said. He had to endure an entire hour of Rebekah and Arabella catching up, glaring at him and talking about how mad they were at him.