007. ʀᴏꜱᴇ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Where is she?" Trevor asked.

"I did exactly what you said." The man answered.

"Good. Put her in the back."

"There was someone with her." He said.

"Then put her in the back too." Trevor sighed.

He looked in the back as the man puts Elena there and went back for Arabella. When he placed Arabella in the car Trevor recognized her. "Put her in the front." He ordered while pointing at Arabella. So that's what the unknown man did after Trevor had covered himself.

He went back to the other side of the car. The side was Trevor was sitting in.

"Thank you for your help." Trevor spoke.

"Is there anything else?" The man asked him.

"One more thing. Come closer, please. Closer." Trevor spoke before clinging his teeth into the man's neck, feeding on him and killing him. He dropped his body and drove away.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Gilbert House

"Yo Elena, Arabella." Jeremy yelled through the door while knocking on it. When he didn't get a response from neither his sister or Arabella, he walked into Elena's room. To find neither of them.

⭒❃.✮:▹

School

"Elena's gotta let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Aunt Jenna is cool but." Jeremy said to Stefan.

"What are you talking about?

"Well, Elena stayed with Arabella yesterday right? She said she was with Arabella. And Arabella was at your house right?"

"Arabella wasn't at my place last night. Neither was Elena." Stefan said confused.

"They didn't stay at your place last night?"

"No, I saw Elena at the party but that was it. And Arabella told me she was going to stay with Elena."

"Her bed hadn't been slept in. And Miss. Lockwood said that Elena's car was still in the driveway." Jeremy said. "Where are they then?"

⭒❃.✮:▹