032. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴇᴀʟ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella woke up not much later then she left the party. Well technically Klaus took her from the party.

The only thing that annoyed her than waking up in his house -at least she assumed it was his house- was the extremely loud noise from renovation.

How hard would it be to leave this house without Klaus knowing?

The answer was, you can't.

Well her plan had worked until she stood by the front door.

"Leaving so soon, my Angel?"

"Yes."

Buy before she could step out the door, Klaus had sped over and pushed the door closed again.

"We need to have a little talk."

"About?" Klaus didn't seem excactly happy.

"Stefan stole something from me. Any idea where he is?"

"I just woke up? How would I know?"

Can you become dumber with the years when you're a vampire?

"He stole my coffins."

"Well I have a great solution for not getting your family taken away from you."

Klaus smiled at her. "Humor me."

"Well first of all. Don't put them in coffins. Now I have to kick Damon's ass for snapping my neck. Goodbye."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Afterwards Arabella met up with Bonnie and Elena at the Mystic Grill. She had sent a text to Stefan to ask where he was, but he had not yet responded.

"I think I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time." Elena said. The runner this morning still didn't feel right. She really thought he had been following her.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is sill out there, and he knows you tried to kill him." Bonnie said.

"Why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat."

"The same dream?" Arabella asked.

"Yeah. 4 coffins. Klaus is in one of them. It's weird."

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's, like, you know, a witch dream?"

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out. What about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" Bonnie asked Arabella.

"Haven't heard from him since homecoming." And Klaus didn't look particularly happy with her mate either.