011. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Caroline, hey how did it go?" Arabella asked through the phone. She had made Caroline call her that morning to see if she was injured by Tyler.

"It went really well, I think, seeing as it was his first full moon."

"Just be careful, okay, Care? As the bite really is fatal to vampires, it's dangerous for you."

"I know, but I just wanna help him." Caroline spoke, quitetly.

"I know, Care, but just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't. Hey, I have to go, I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Just at the moment she cut the call, she got a message. 

Meet me at the Grill at 8PM. -Elijah.

Quickly sending a yes as answer before getting dressed.

As she was done, she looked around. "Stefan?" Arabella called through his bedroom, well their bedroom, which they had been sharing since last night. He said it was her bedroom as well now. Arabella had not seen her boyfriend all morning she yelled his name once more. "Stefan?" She suddenly felt someone standing behind her. "You're standing right behind me, aren't you?"

"Yup."

When she turned around, she saw him standing there, shirtless. "Good morning." She spoke while wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips on his.

"Good morning." 

"I don't want us to be apart anymore. Ever." She said in between the kisses, emphasizing on the ever, because she had missed him dearly while he was in that tomb.

"Me neither, but-"

"Nope, no buts."

He pulled away from her. "You're about to ruin the moment, aren't you?"

"I'm totally ruining the moment." 

She sighed as Stefan continued speaking. "Look, I can't just pretend everything's okay."

"We just have to keep Elena safe and everything will be okay." She responded, walking over to his desk.

"I know, but we still have this pressing little issue of her being Klaus' human sacrifice." He put on his shirt. "And that he wants something from you."

God he is so hot with his shirt off.

"Yes, but Elijah promised to keep everyone safe as long as we played by his rules." Arabella took the vervain out of his desk.

"Right as long as she plays by his rules."

"Please don't go after Isobel." She poured the Vervain in a glass. "She's a liar. She lies."