034. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪɴᴅ

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹

In the abandoned Witch House, the three girls were downstairs in the basement, looking at the coffins.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie said to them.

"I just can't believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time." Elena said. How could they not have told her? They have a threat to Klaus, why not use it?

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Arabella answered, and it was true.

"So these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah, Elijah" Arabella pointed at the coffin most left, then to the middle. "Finn." And lastly at the one on the right. "Kol."

She slowly walked towards the fourth coffin at the head of the other coffins.

"Now this one, is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it will help kill Klaus

Suddenly Stefan walked in and Arabella saw that he was not exactly happy to see Elena in here. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie answered.

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie." Stefan didn't want Elena to know because as soon as Klaus hurts any of her friends, she would tell Klaus immediately.

"So what are you going to do, Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena glared at him.

"Don't tempt me, Elena."

Bonnie broke the glaring between the two. "I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her." They all looked at Bonnie with questing gazes.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Arabella asked.

"I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie answered, taking something out of her pocket, showing the picture to Elena as she had walked over. "Then I realized."

"Oh, my God, Bonnie." Elena gasped.

Stefan took the picture from Bonnie's hands. Showing her and her mom when she was still young.

"Aw look at that, mini Bon." Arabella said.

"Who is this?" Stefan asked.

"It's my mom."

⭒❃.✮:▹

An hour later Stefan entered the boarding house and saw Klaus sitting in his living room, listening to loud music. Stefan took the remote and lowered the sound.

" What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asked, annoyed.

"Enjoying our stalemate." The Hybrid answered.