Apologies and Hell Yea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie didn't help me unpack.

After she left for cheer practice I finished Beauty and the Beast. During commercial breaks I finished my Twitter account, along with Instagram, and Snapchat.

I have one friend on each, and only because Maddie left all her usernames for me to add her.

Man I'm a loser.

With a sigh I got up from the free, expensive couch and made my way into the bathroom. It's time for me to start unpacking but I need to feel clean first.

***

After getting freshened up I had myself another dose of Nutella. Then I went back to my room to unpack.

I picked up a box labeled clothes and put it on my bed. I'm not really a lazy person but unpacking is not fun and I need motivation. So taking out my phone I opened the music app to get me started.

I pressed shuffle and the song Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves blasted through the small speaker.

Man I wish I had a speaker that I could plug my phone up to. Nonetheless, I jam out as I open the box.

I walked over to my closet hopping to find a hanger, and open the door.

Oh, I found one alright. Actually I found multiple, all occupied with clothes that I did not purchase.

Grandma

Shaking my head in disbelief I walked out of the closet and picked up my phone and called her.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Did you open your closet?" she said instead of a greeting.

"What is wrong with you?" seriously there has to be thousands of dollars worth of clothing in that closet.

"A lot." She replied. "Oh would you relax? I know you wouldn't want me to spend all that money on clothes, so I designed most of them myself."

With a sigh I walked back in the closet to see what she was talking about. I looked at the collar and on the sticker there was my Grams signature for her company.

"Wait what do you mean most if them?" I look on more collars and see some without signature tags.

"I asked some of my coworkers to design stuff for you and if I liked it enough they created it."

By asking she means she ordered it, or she made it one of her assignments.

Shaking my head I asked.

"What do I do with the clothes I have now?" I'm a teenage girl and I have a lot of clothes."

"That's up to you sweetheart. I'm sorry but I have to go. I am in the middle of a meeting. Love you bye."

Before I could answer her she added.

"Oh, and call your mother." My mom?

"Why?"

"Sweetheart you've been gone for two years. You need to catch up on life." She replied bIs she serious? She knows my mom is not that kind of woman to 'catch up on lost time'. She's probably at work as we speak.

"I saw her yesterday for six whole hours." That should be enough to last me at least a week.

"You mean you sat in a car reading for six hour while she drove a car?"

Well, she's not wrong.

"Just call her and have a normal conversation with her. I know it's hard right now, but you don't want to have a bad relationship with your mom sweetheart."