The Picture

It's a picture of me.

Well not really me, it's my face but not my body. Because this girl is absolutely naked.

"That's not me." I told Amber. Looking at the picture with worried eyes. What if she sends this to people? What if she posts it on the Internet? It doesn't matter if I know that it's not me. The picture is so well photoshopped that you wouldn't notice that it's not actually me.

"I know it's not you. She has way bigger boobs than you do. But that is besides the point." She said with a smile. "The point is I want you to stay away from Jason. Or I send this to everyone on my contact list. And trust me Casey I am very popular."

She gave me one last evil smile and turned and walked towards the cafeteria.

I just stood there in a state of absolute shock.

Amber Kingston, school's meanest girl has a fake nude of me.

Well this day just went from good to very very bad. What the hell am I going to do?

I need to get rid of that picture. And maybe slap the hell out of Amber in the process.

"Casey did you hear me?" Maddie said beside me. Sometime between Amber leaving and me going into a state of shock she and Katie appeared beside me.

"No I didn't hear you." I said still looking in the direction of where Amber walked off to.

"She asked why were you talking to Amber?" Katie answered.

I didn't even answer their question. I just grabbed their hands and dragged them to an empty classroom.

"We have a major problem." I told them. I started pacing.

Holy crap. What am I going to do?

"Casey, what's wrong?" Katie asked in a worried tone.

That made me laugh. What is wrong? Nothing's wrong, except for the fact that there's a nude of me int the hands of the worst person in the world.

I started pacing again and ran my hands through my hair.

Maddie walked in front of me and slapped me across my face. "Snap out of it!" she exclaimed.

I reached up and grabbed my cheek. "OW!'

Jeez, did she really have to slap me?

Crap, that hurt.

"Tell us what the hell is wrong so we can fix it." Maddie said crossing her arms in from her chest.

"Amber has a-" I stopped. I can't even say it out loud.

"A what?" Katie asked walking closer to us.

I let out a deep breath and took a seat on top of a desk.

"Amber thinks that I like Jason. So she confronted me just now, and she told me to stay away from Jason. Me trying to be bold I asked her what would she do if I didn't stay away. And she showed me a picture." I said holding back tears.

Oh how I wish I could go back to this morning where I was laughing too hard to breath.

"A picture of what exactly?" Katie asked inching forward.

I took a deep breath and looks at them. "A picture of me. Naked." The last part sounds so dirty.

"It's not you." Maddie stated. She knows me, she knows that I would never do something like that.

"It's photoshopped." I stated.

Katie gasped and looked between me and Maddie. She doesn't know what to do in a situation like this, I can tell.