©

Copyright: "Open Feelings" including all of its chapters, epilogue, prologue, and associated content. All right reserved © 2017 to the owner and author, Marcelle (Marcellie_Wellie) and any unauthorized copying, distribution, broadcasting, manipulation and selling of this work is an infringement of this copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Disclaimer:

I literally wrote this story when I was a senior in high school. However, the writing is similar to a twelve year old(it was my first story and it is IS NOT EDITED). There is a good story line in there but it is under a lot of unnecessary filler chapters.

Needless to say, please read at your own risk and pretty please, overlook the spelling errors because there are a LOT. That is all, I hope you enjoy this read. It's light and fun and funny ninety percent of the time and I had a blast when I created it. But I do have better written stuff 😂.

Enjoy,

Marcie Lou