Clearwater's Got Talent

"I don't want to be here." Maddie pouted as she and Tyler took their seats.

"None of us do." I replied before looking between the two.

They're officially back together as of Sunday morning when we were leaving New York. They were holding hands at the airport and Adam bluntly asked them if they were back together or not.

Maddie answered no while Tyler answered yes.

The two had a small discussion about the situation, but in the end they both answered yes.

So they're back.

Which means, I get to see more of Tyler Givens.

Yay.

"Have you made a decision yet?" I asked Jason and he sent me a glare.

He's  very stressed.

"It's not like deciding where to eat. I'm spending four or plus years of my life at one of those schools." He sighed and I patted his arm in comfort.

"I know, but remember that there's really no wrong decision here. Whichever one you pick, you'll get a great education." I informed.

"Yeah, yeah." He sighed before running his hands through his hair.

"If it makes you feel better, I found a Star Wars pun online this morning."

"I don't want to hear it." He shook his head.

"Too bad. I'm telling you anyways." I shrugged and he shook his head at me.

"Are you related to Yoda? Cause yodalicious." I grinned before laughing.

"You are so annoying." He rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"I want to go back to New York." Katie proclaimed, taking her seat she took her history notebook out of her backpack and turned to look at me.

"Can your grandmother adopt me so that I can work for her forever?" She questioned and I smiled.

"I don't see why not." I shrugged.

"I wish."

*

"Oh joy, you're back." I blinked as Tyler took his seat next to Maddie at lunch.

"Is it even possible for you to be nice?" Jason questioned and I shrugged.

"I'm only nice to people I like."

"Are you going to the lacrosse game tomorrow?" Katie asked and I nodded.

"I finally get to see Adam in action." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Then I get to see you in action." I grinned at Jason and his lips curled into a small smile.

"It's still weird that the lacrosse and soccer game are on the same day." Maddie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"At least they didn't put both, girls and boys games right after the other." Katie commented.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out and smiled at at a text from Grams.