Baby Mamma and Baby Daddy

Casey

Being called to the principals office is scary. Even if I knew I didn't do anything wrong.

"Casey, the principal wants to see you." Mr. Wheeler announced after answering the phone and I looked up at him in shock and surprise.

Every immature dummies in the class went 'ooohhh' when it happened and if it wasn't for my panic state, I would've rolled my eyes. I looked up at the teacher and he just shrugged and pointed to the door.

Should I take my stuff? Or will I be back in time to grab them before lunch?

Choosing the former, I packed my stuff and made my way towards the door. I have never been in trouble, I don't know how to handle this.

As I walk down the science wing, a classroom door opens and Jason steps out with his backpack.

"Hi" I greeted in a quiet tone. Why am I afraid? It's not like I did anything wrong.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" He asked crinkling his eyebrow.

"I got called to the principals office." I told him.

He lets out a laugh and looks down at me.

"Is this your first time getting called to the principal's office?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"You can tell?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded.

"It's okay, I'm going there too." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked before raising my eyebrows at hi. He doesn't look like a trouble maker. He also didn't look like a class president but I was wrong there too.

"Nothing, Tyler probably did something and he made me his alibi." He said looking down at his phone.

"Then why am I being called to the principal's office?" I frowned. I swear if Tyler gets me in trouble for something I didn't do. I will hurt him.

"Beats me." He shrugged  and together we walked to the principal's office.

How is he not freaking out?

Once we reached the main office the secretary pointed to Principal River's office. Taking a deep breath I walked towards the door and Jason followed.

I opened the door and found Principal Rivers, Coach, Adam and Tyler.

Why are they all here? What is going on right now?

"Jason, please come in. Casey please wait for me to call you in." Principal Rivers nodded politely.

Jason stepped forward from behind me and walked to the open chair. I look around the room and both Adam and Tyler avoided eye contact. Finally my eyes landed on Coach and he gave me a smile with a slight nod.

I nodded back and closed the door.

While I waited I sent Maddie a text.

C: I'm literally in the principals office rn.

M: What??? Why??? You don't get in trouble.

I know I don't get in trouble Maddie. That is why I am freaking out. Shaking my head I sent her a text back.

C: I know I don't get in trouble. But your dad is here with the football captains and I am freaking out.

M: Well don't freak out yet. It could be nothing.