I Hated You

I am in a great mood and I wanted to update. So here you go, have a great day my friends 😘.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." I smiled at Jason and he plopped down on his chair.

"That was not graceful." I frowned.

"I don't have the strength to be graceful." He replied and my frown deepened.

He can't be that tired from his game. No offense to him but he didn't play that much.

"I heard you were an even bigger idiot than Tyler yesterday." Adam said as he took his seat.

"I told Coach to go fuck himself and he made me run twenty three suicides." Jason replied and I gasped.

"That is not humanly possible." I replied with wide eyes.

"He was very aware of that." He nodded.

"Well how much did you run?" Adam asked.

"I don't actually know. He stopped me right before I passed out from lack of oxygen."

"Oh my God."

"But I didn't pass out." Jason reassured.

"Just puked your guts out." Adam stated.

"Okay, what?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah." Jason sighed.

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked and he gave me a little shrug.

"Probably."

*

"God, watch where you're going." Savannah snapped when I accidentally bumped into her.

"Sorry." I muttered before continuing my way to my lunch table.

"I'm about to go do something I'll regret." I told Maddie before placing my lunch tray on the table.

"What?"

"I'm going to apologize to Savannah." I replied.

"Ew, don't do that." Katie shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Because, Savannah deserved it. Sure you were a little harsh, but she had it coming." Katie replied and Maddie nodded in agreement.

"But I embarrassed her in front of everyone."

"And she stalked you, helped in your kidnaping, insulted you grandmother, disrespected you deceased father. Trust me, you didn't do anything that bad." Jason stated as he took his seat.

"Yeah, what he said." Maddie nodded and I took my seat with a frown still on my face.

"I just don't feel good about this. Nobody's bad just because."

"Except for Savannah Maxwell." Adam chimed in.

"And Amber Kingston." Tyler stated and I let out a sigh.

"Eat your nuggets and you'll feel better." Maddie stated and I scoffed. 

"What are you doing this afternoon?" Jason asked and a little bubble of excitement stirred inside of me.

"I... uhh... nothing." I replied.

"Lizzie keeps bugging me about you two hanging out. Did you want to watch a movie with us tonight?"