Ice Ice Baby

"Did you ask them yet?" Jason asked and I glared at him. He took his seat and I let out a sigh.

"Ask who what?" Katie asked with a frown and I gave Jason another look.

"Just ask them." He laughed.

"What are you two doing after practice today?" I asked Maddie and Katie with a sigh.

"I'm free." Maddie said with a frown etched on her face.

"Me too. Did you want to do something?" Katie asked.

I glared at Jason again and he smiled.

"You're the one that wanted to do this." He said and I let out a sigh.

"We need to go shopping." I said quickly.

Katie gasped and Maddie reached and touched my forehead.

"Are you sick?" She asked me.

"No." I said smacking her hand away.

"But Jason's sister needs a costume for Halloween and I offered to go with her. But I realized I know nothing about shopping so here I am asking."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this." Maddie said with disbelief.

"Stop being dramatic. Are we doing this or not?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, hell yeah we're doing this." Maddie said and Katie nodded.

"I know just the places for us to go." Katie said with excitement and she and Maddie started a conversation that I didn't want to be a part of.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Jason said with a smile and I glared at him.

Adam and Tyler walked in deep in a conversation and I tapped Maddie.

"He's here." I said grabbing the piece of tape with the two needles stuck on it.

After the whole scare the crap out of Casey bit, I decided enough is enough. If Tyler wants to play dirty so will I. But for me to win his game I have to start small and progress to bigger pranks.

So with the help of the girls prank number one is happening today. It's nothing big,Katie got me two sewing needles from her fashion designing class and Maddie is gonna distract him so Tyler  doesn't see them stuck on his seat when he sits down.

"What are you doing?"  Jason asked me.

"Just watch." I whispered leaning back in my seat. Adam came and took his spot next to me and Maddie started talking to Tyler.

Before sitting down Tyler decided to take out his notebook first. I waited impatiently as he placed his backpack on the ground.

"Today is already sucking." Tyler said plopping down on his seat.

Oh no.

"Ow!" He screamed standing up again.

He wasn't suppose to plop down.

"Why are there needles in my chair?" He yelled.

"Well now it's on your ass." Adam said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I feel it." He said with wide eyes.

"Can you feel it now Mr. Krabs?" I said with a laugh. Tyler straightened up and looked at me.

"You did this."

"I told you to watch your back." I said with another laugh.

"Will you please remove them?" He asked Maddie.