Sweet

Sorry for spelling errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you know Tyler's locker combination?" I asked Jason.

"Why would I?" He asked looking up from his book.

"Because he's your best friend?"

Although I don't know why.

"Well I don't know it. Why do you ask?"

"Just asking." I said with an innocent smile.

"Do you realize that you're a terrible liar?"

"No I'm not." I argued. He gave me a look and I let out a sigh.

"Fine, I want to leave him a glitter bomb." I answered.

"Don't you think this war has gone on long enough?" He asked with a smile.

"No way, this has been long overdue. And it won't stop until Tyler waves the white flag."

He shook his head at me and leaned back in his chair.

"Tyler's very lazy, so he likes to leave his locker in the combination so he can just open it." Jason said and I gave him a smile.

"Wanna help me?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and we stood up and made our way out of the library.

"We have to go to my locker first." I told him and we walked to my locker first.

"What the hell is that?" He asked once I took my device out.

"This is perfection." I said with a smile.

"I spent all day yesterday creating this glitter 'bomb'. The second he opened his locker it will go off and glitter will cover everything. If we're lucky glitter will go on him when he tries to touch everything. I said with a smile.

"You put way too much thought into this." Jason said with a smile.

We walked to Tyler's locker and like Jason said, the lock was already set. I opened his locker and I set up the trap.

"That's it." I said with a smile.

"Why didn't you just put the glitter in everything now?" He asked and I let out a sigh.

"Do you have to take the fun out of everything?" I asked and he smiled at me.

As we were walking to class we walked by a boy that looked really confused as he looked up and down the hallway and back down at a piece of paper in his hands.

"I think he's lost." I whispered to Jason and he looked back at the guy.

"I think you're right." He said and we came to a stop and made our way back towards him.