Girl's Locker Room

~Open Feelings aesthetics~ ^^^

In honor of the #wattys2016 I posted a chapter today (there will still be an update on Sunday). Please make sure you vote on this story, this is how other wattpaders notice it and stuff and maybe win. -marcellie_wellie 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She lives." Katie teased when I took my seat in Mr. Pilot's class and I gave her a glare.

I may or may not have been skipping class for the past two weeks but she doesn't need to acknowledge my return.

"Sorry." She apologized with a slight grimace.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

Lies.

I'm far from okay.

"You're sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't believe you." She replied and I shrugged.

"That's your problem." I told her.

He eyes shifted to the door and I followed her gaze. Regretting it instantly, I turned to face the front.

Every day that Jason McCall walks through that door, my anxiety shoots through the roof.

The first week it was so bad that I had to sit on my hands, so people wouldn't see my hands shaking.

It's not like he torments me. Actually, he doesn't say anything at all. Which is really the worst part.

He took his seat and I took out my history stuff and kept my eyes on the front while Katie watched us awkwardly.

"Stop staring at me." I told Katie and she cleared her throat before facing the front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NO POV*

"Why are we in the janitor's closet?" Adam asked Maddie and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Because our best friends aren't speaking to each other." Maddie explained.

"That's because they broke up." Tyler chimed in.

"Yes, but they're also breaking because they're not in each other's lives." Katie explained and Adam rolled his eyes.

Maybe if Casey hadn't called Jason's mom.

"It isn't our relationship, we don't get a say in it." Tyler told his girlfriend and she gave him a glare in return.

"I am aware of that, but maybe if they were put in a room together, they'd be forced to talk to one another." She explained and Adam shook his head.

"That's a terrible idea." He stated.

"It's not a bad idea." Katie nodded.

"It's a very terrible idea." Adam repeated.

"Do you have a better one?" Tyler asked and the two boys stared at each other.