Adventures

The writer's block was hella strong with this chapter omg. Especially the end. I kinda sucks I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the word problem for the fifth time and let out a long sigh.

When am I going to use calculus as a photographer?

Never, the answer is never.

Yet, I need this class to graduate high school. So for the sixth time, I read the problem again.

Then my phone rang.

"Thank goodness." I said to myself before picking the phone off the counter seeing a call from Jason.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Let's go on an adventure." Jason said without a greeting.

"Right now? It's eleven o'clock at night."

"Doesn't matter. Put your shoes on I'm coming to get you."

"What? Jason-" But he had already hung up.

Does he realize that tomorrow is Monday and that its exams week?

There was a knock on my door and I moved my books to the side and stood up to get it.

"You don't have shoes on." He said when I opened the door and I laughed at him.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked.

"Nothing. We just need to be spontaneous." He smiled and I let out a laugh.

"Let's be spontaneous after we pass out exams." I told him.

"That would be a celebration, we're being spontaneous right now." He said. "Now let's go." He grabbed my hand.

"I don't have shoes on."

"Then go put shoes on." He said and I let out a laugh before walking to my room.

I slipped on a pair riding boots and went back to Jason.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand as I grabbed my phone.

"Why do you have chocolate and strawberry syrup and spoons?" I frowned as he pressed the elevator button.

"No questions. We're being spontaneous." He said and I laughed.

"Babe, are you drunk?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Nope, I've just lost all of my sanity studying for my statistics exam." He said and I let out a laugh.

That makes a lot more sense.

"Is our spontaneous activity legal?" I asked. If he's going on an adventure, who am I to stop him?  Besides, I want an adventure too.

"Probably not." He shrugged and my eyes widened.

*