The Zoo

A/N: I know nothing specific about dislocated shoulders. I did some research on it but don't make any decisions based on what I wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason

I sipped my coffee and waited impatiently to be called.

I will never schedule a doctor's appointment at eight thirty on a Monday morning ever again.

The hospital opens at eight and no one I prepared to serve me. Why ddid the schedule me at this time?

I have not one damn clue.

"Jason McCall?" A nurse called and I let out a sigh of relief. I stood up and made my way towards her.

"Do you have a parent or guardian with you?" She asked.

"No, I'm eighteen." I answered and she nodded.

After she took my weight and height, we made our way into the room and she made me sit on the patient bed.

"I'm gonna take your blood pressure." She asked with a smile and I nodded.

Too early to smile lady.

"Are you allergic to any medication?" She asked as she took out a pen to write down my results. I shook my head no and she nodded.

"The doctor will be in in a few minutes." She said and I nodded. She left and I finished up the rest of my coffee before tossing the cup in the trash.

I waited a solid ten minutes before I heard two knocks on the door and the doctor walked in.

"Hello Jason." He said politely and I smiled at him. But really I just wanted him to tell me I can play football next Saturday.

"Let's have a look shall we." He said more to himself as he took the stethoscope from around his neck. Once he was done he placed the stethoscope back around his neck and took off my sling.

"Dose this hurt?" He asked as he pressed down on my shoulder.

"No."

He moved to a different part and asked the same question.

"No, but it is sore. Like a pulled muscle." I answered.

"Hmmm." He hummed to himself.

"Will I be able to play next Saturday?" I asked him as he continued to poke at my shoulder.

"No, your shoulder needs to heal completely."

"But I need to play next Saturday. So I need it to be completely healed like right now."

"Well unless you want to injure that shoulder more you need to let it heal."

"I don't want to injure it more. But I need to play next Saturday." I answered and he let out a long sigh. He took his glasses off and looked at me.

"I can't tell you what to and and wha not to do. But I strongly suggest that you don't play on that shoulder for another three or four weeks." He and seeded and I let out a sigh of my own.

"Well, I can't do that. I need to play Saturday December 5th."

He gave me a long look but I didn't get intimidated. I need to play states.