Paint Wars

~*~Casey's hair~*~

"Did you tell her yet?" One of the guys from the team asked as Jason and I walked out of the library.

That was one of the hardest fifty minutes of my life. When I walked in the library, I was so nervous about seeing Jason.

But I walked in and he was focused on a book. I handed him his coffee and he looked up at me and grace me a small smile.

Then he went went back to his book.

It's as if us kissing didn't happen.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"The new tradition." Tyler said with an excited smile.

"Oh yeah, you never got to tell me what that was Jason." I said looking at him. He gave me a smile raised an eyebrow at him.

"I got a little sidetracked." He said with a smile. At least he's acknowledging Saturday.

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

"You have to shave your head." Tyler blurted and I frowned at him.

"What?" I said with a laugh and Jason smacked him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Tyler shrugged.

"What is he talking about?"

"We decided that we're all going to get buzz cuts for playoffs." Jason said in a calmer one.

"And now you have to do it because you said you would." Another player said with excitement.

"I said I would do anything rational."

"Haircuts are rational. It's just hair, it'll grow back." Alex reassured and I looked at him.

"Easy for you to say. I can't shave my head. I'm not one of those girls that can rock the buzz cut look." I told them.

"Then you don't have to do it." Jason said and I looked at all of them.

Sure I don't have to do it. But what kind of a person would I be if I went back on my words. I told them to sign me up for whatever they decided. Very stupid on my part, but I did tell them that.

"I'm not shaving my head." I told them pulling out my phone. I dialed a number and put the phone to my ear.

"Who are you calling?" Alex asked.

"My hair stylist." I said giving him a glare walking a few steps away from them

"Hello."  The person said on the third ring.

"Hi, Patrick. What can you do for someone who wants to shave their heads but doesn't want to shave their heads?" I said to my grandmother personal hair stylist.

The guys looked at me with looks of surprise and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Casey, are you sick?"Patrick asked me on the phone and I laughed.

"No Patrick. I'm not. Just a really devoted football manager." I said shaking my head. The guys whooped and hollered and I walked further away from them. But they followed me nonetheless.