This Isn't You

"Good morning." Jason greeted and I rolled my eyes.

"It is simply too early to pretend I want to be up right now." I told him and he let out a sigh.

"Did you stay up reading again?" He asked and I let out a sigh.

"Until three thirty. I have no self control." I told him as we headed down in the elevator.

"You told me goodnight at one." He said and I nodded.

"And I was going to go to sleep. I promise I was, but then I accidentally flipped the page and started reading the next chapter. Then the chapter after that and so on and so forth." I told him and he rolled his eyes again.

"You're hopeless." He sighed as we stepped off the elevator.

"I know." I agreed.

"But once I get some coffee in my system, I will be a nice human." I told him as he held the door open for me.

"You'll be human, I don't know about nice. You're never nice." He said and I gave him a small kick.

"Ow, see what I mean?" He asked following me out of the building.

"I'll see you at school." I rolled my eyes before getting in my car.

In my drink holder was a venti ice coffee from Starbucks and on the passenger's seat was two beautiful and delicate daisies.

A smile made its way on my face and I picked up the little notecard in top of the flowers.

Two for two months.

Argh he makes me happy.

I looked around the parking lot and he was standing in the same spot smiling at me. I got out of the car and walked over to him.

I gave him a kiss before smiling at him.

"Congratulations to us, we've liked each other for two months." I told him.

"We are officially hashtag relationship goals." He smiled and I nodded.

"Are you still set on you taking me out tonight?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Why?"

"Because I want to." I told him and he tried to bite back a smile.

"Okay." He said and I kissed him again.

"I'll see you at school."

*

"Nope." Jason said before blocking my pathway to the coffee cart.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You're not getting more coffee." He scolded before folding his arms in from of his chest.

"Why not?" I asked, following his action.

"Because you've already had two cups this morning." He reminded and I rolled my eyes.