Prom Dresses

"Don't forget to get your prom tickets." A random girl smiled at me as I made my way into the cafeteria.

"Don't forget to punch yourself in the face." I muttered under my breath.

"Yikes." Christopher said behind me and I let out annoyed sigh.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked and he grabbed a lunch tray.

"No we just happen to have a lot of the same classes." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't give you the permission to speak to me." I rolled my eyes before going to the snack bar. I grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion chips and a little packet of rice Krispy treats.

"One day you won't hate me Casey Manning." He called after me and I ignored him before walking towards the table filled with my friends.

Taking in a big breath I continued to place one foot in front of the other before sitting down next to Maddie.

Jason doesn't sit here anymore. According to Maddie, he sits with the soccer team.

I placed the bag of chips in front of Maddie and the rice Krispy treat in front of Katie.

"This is a peace offering." I stated and their boyfriends frowned at me.

"Because I was a jerk." I added and Maddie nodded.

"You were just trying to help. Although it did everything but that. Originally, the plan was to help." I finished and Katie smiled a little.

"I forgive you." She replied.

"I'll forgive you if you sing me a song." Maddie smiled and I lowered my gaze at her.

"Of course I forgive you." She grinned before wrapping her arms around me for a hug.

"Okay but what about us?" Tyler asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't like you." I replied before turning to Adam.

"I don't think I was really mad at you." I explained and he shrugged.

"Apology accepted."

"I'm going to head back up to the library." I told them before standing up and Maddie frowned at me.

"What?" She frowned and I nodded.

"I'll catch up with you later." I told her before making my way towards the door.

But about halfway there someone cut me in my path and I had to stop in the middle of the cafeteria.

"You have a lot of nerves coming in here." Savannah narrowed her eyes at me and I gave her an unfazed expression.

"Get out of my way."

I don't have time for this.

"First you betray him by calling his mother. Then you come in here to provoke him by sitting at his table?" She asked loud enough to grab the attention of a few tables.

"Get out of my way." I repeated.

"God and you're not even sorry ." She scoffed and I breathed in through my nose.

"I swear to God this is the last time I'm going to ask you to get out of my way."

"Or what?" She challenged.
I'm point