Destressing

"Congratulations on your game." A girl said to Jason as they walked by.

"What the fuck am I? Chopped liver?" Adam said and I let out a laugh.

"We all know the quarterback is the only person that matters." The chick winked at Jason and I let out a laugh as she walked away.

She obviously doesn't know football.

"It's okay Adam. You matter to me." Jason smiled.

"Shut up." Adam rolled his eyes.

We walked into class, I took my seat and took out my homework.

Not long before the bell rang Maddie walked in with Tyler close behind.

"Did you ask him?" Maddie asked and I glared at her.

"Shh." I widened my eyes in warning.

"You need to ask, your grandmother is waiting for an answer." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Ask who what?" Jason asked in curiosity.

"Ask you something." I said quietly.

"What's up?"

"What are you doing on Friday the eighteenth, Saturday the nineteenth and Sunday the twentieth?" I asked.

"Nothing, why?" He frowned.

"Uh, wrong. We're watching Star Wars that Friday." Tyler chimed in.

"Shh." Jason instructed before looking back at me. "What's up?" He asked again.

"Well, New York's most elites are throwing a ball on Saturday and my grandmother asked me to go so that I could wear one of her dresses and I need a date." I grimaced. "You don't have to go, my grandma already has someone on standby to take me."

"Good, you can still stay to watch Star Wars." Tyler chimed in.

"Are you talking about the Mistletoe Ball?" Katie asked and I nodded.

"You're going to the Mistletoe Ball?" Katie's eyes widened and I nodded again. 

"Shh." Jason shushed her and Tyler.

"Another guy would take you if I didn't go with you?" He asked.

"That's all you heard?" I asked.

"Answer the question." He asked and I nodded and his face turned to disapproval.

"But he's a New Yorker who's in the fashion industry. There's a ninety percent chance he's gay." I encouraged.

"I still don't like that ten percent." He grumbled and I held back a smile.

"I'll go." He nodded and I smiled.

"What?" Tyler exclaimed.

"We can watch Star Wars when I come back." Jason rolled his eyes.