NYC I

"So we're seriously not going to do anything for spring break?" Maddie asked as she took her seat in front of me at lunch and I shrugged.

"Everyone's busy." Jason replied and I gave him an annoyed look.

"Yeah, you're all dumb because you're going to tour colleges." I scoffed.

"I'm not touring colleges, I'm going on an internship." Katie grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being bitter." Jason scolded and I scoffed.

"Guess who's back from suspension?" Maddie asked and I let out a sigh.

"I know, I saw her on my way to lunch." I nodded before taking a sip of my water.

Turned out Clearwater High does not like felons. Because, Savannah Maxwell got suspended and Nicolas and Aurelie got expelled the second the news came out about my 'kidnapping'.

By news I actually do mean news. I was on the ten o'clock news for about two days after the incident and there's has been multiple articles in the newspapers about me.

I hate it.

"I hear she got her acceptance revoked." Katie stated.

"Good." Jason and I mumbled in unison.

A wave of silent washed over the cafeteria and I frowned and turned around to face the double door entrance just in time to see Savannah Maxwell walk in with her two little buddies.

Another wave-this time full of whispers, washed over the cafeteria and I rolled my eyes before turning back around.

"Anyways, back to more important things." I sighed.

"I think I'm going to get a haircut." I informed them and Maddie's attention snapped away from behind me to face me.

"Like serious?" She asked and I nodded.

"How short?" Katie asked.

"I don't know, short." I shrugged. "Shoulder length."

"That'll be cute." She grinned and Maddie nodded in agreement.

"You could go a lighter color." Maddie suggested.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'll barely be able to sit in a chair for a haircut." I replied and Jason chuckled beside me.

"You're a child."

"Who was talking to you?" I asked and he gave me and little smile before returning to his food.

A bunch of black dots blurred my vision and I blinked repeatedly.

"Are you okay?" Maddie asked with a concerned frown.

"I think I'm gonna have a migraine. I'm having an aura."

"What's an aura?" Jason asked. "And I thought migraines appeared at random times?"

"An aura is basically the symptoms before a migraine. Sometimes its shimmering lights in my visions or dark spots."

"Do you want me to talk you home?" Maddie asked and I shook my head.