Hello! Meet my Butt

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

As I wait for the elevator my phone started ringing in my back pocket.

That's Maddie's ringtone.

I don't want to miss this call.

But this box is heavy and putting it down and picking it back up is going to be a hassle. If the stupid elevator would open I could set this box down and answer the call.

Like it heard it's name, the door slid open and I stepped inside. Setting the box down, I took my phone out of my pocket to answer; but before I say hello the voice on the other line starts talking.

"I don't care where you are. Or how tired you are, I am on my way to your new apartment and we are going shopping. Back to school is in two weeks and you need a new wardrobe. " My bestfriend answered in a quick and very demanding tone.

Oh no. She knows I hate shopping. I hate it so much.

"Hello to you too Maddie. Best friend of mine. Yes. I did have a safe trip. Thank you for asking, glad to know you're  concerned about me." I replied in the most sarcastic way.

"Oh, and there is no way in heck I am going to an overcrowded mall for a few prices of clothing and a headache. Nope. Not happening, so quit asking." I don't even have to see her face to see that she probably has a full on grin right now. She knows I hate it, but she brings it up anyways.

"Ha. That my dear friend is where you are wrong. We are not going to the mall. We are going to this new little shoppe called Rouge. It's right off Main Street. You'll love it, I promise. " she sounds excised.

"Maddie, my grandmother probably has a full wardrobe full waiting for me.

"Please?" She begged.

"Madds please. I literaly haven't even looked where my bedroom is going to be. Plus I am so tired I have been in the car with my mother for six hours. Please don't make me do this. All I want right now is a hot shower and a bed."

Please change your mind. Please change your mind. Please please please. I silently plea in my head.

"Oh come on. Just for two hours, and I'll buy you dinner, please?" Before I could answer the elevator's ding reminds me of where I am.

"Ugh. Fine, you have two hours and not a minute more. The elevator is about to open, I'll see you at wherever we are going. Come pick me up. You're lucky I love you. Bye." I didn't wait for a reply, I put the phone back in my pocket and turn around to pick up the box just as the elevator door opens.

Still bent over I hear the words.

"Sweet ass".

Well Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason

I smiled at the blushing brunette.

I looked at the box in her hand and frowned. By the looks of it, it looks pretty heavy.

"Excuse me?" said a small but stern voice. Finally I look up at her face.

Dark brown hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Chocolate brown eyes that could persuade anyone, and good lord her lips. Pink, and plump.

"Hello, are you listening? This box is really heavy and you're in the way. So please move, and please stop staring at me. You're making me uncomfortable." She said and I chuckled.

I didn't realize I was standing in the way. Instead of stepping out of the way, I took a step forward to grab her box. But she steps to the side and out of my reach.

"What are you doing?" she asked in an annoyed and hostile tone. No matter how hard I tried, the smile on my face still shows itself. I can't help it, she's too cute.

"I'm trying to be a gentleman by trying to take the heavy box from you and carrying it for you. " I told her.

"No offense, but I don't know you and for all I know this could be a trap in trying to see where I live. So you can come and kidnap or something, I've seen Taken. Plus you don't talk like a gentleman.
Now please move." She said with a huff. Probably form that damn box.

She's stubborn. I just wanted to help her out. And maybe I do want to find out where she lived.

"Look, I just wanted to help you out, I promise I'm not a kidnapper Just let me carry the box and I'll leave you alone." I told  her with a smirk.

"Look if you don't move out of my way, I'm gonna start screaming bloody murder." She says as she she took small steps towards me. "So save yourself the headache and please move."

She's angry and I can't help the smile that returns back on my face.

I was not prepared for her to look so cute when she's angry.

I could stay and torment her. But I'm gonna be late. So very reluctantly I step aside and let her go by. The look of relief as she walks away make me want to laugh out loud. Stepping in the elevator, I press the close door button. Before the door closes completely. I glance down at her cute ass as she walked away, and I couldn't help the words that came out of my mouth.

"It was nice meeting you, and your sweet ass." The last thing I saw as the door closes is her freezing in her spot.

As my laughter subsided  my phones started to vibrate in my pocket. Checking the caller ID, my father. Reluctantly I answer with frown. My father never calls me, unless he want me to watch my little little sister.

"Yes?" Instead of my father answering an annoying and very feminine voice answers.

Hmm, it's Sarah. Also known as dad's new and amazingly annoying girlfriend.

"What do you want Sarah?" I asked. My dad and and Sarah only call when they want something from me.

"Your father is taking me and Elizabeth camping this weekend. We were thinking maybe you would want to come with us?" she say in one big breath.

She know I have had football practice all week, and a scrimmage this Saturday. So what does she really want?

"I can't Sarah," I say in a bored tone. "I have football all week. I'm pretty sure I told you this last week when you asked to go the beach with Elizabeth."

"Oh, Okay, can you take her with you? You've done it before right?" she asks in a hopeful voice.

There it is. She wants me to take Lizzie. They don't actually want her to go with them.

I could tell her no, that I can't take Elizabeth, but she knows that I can. I have taken my eleven year old little sister to my games before.

Elizabeth hates it though, I always put her in the very back of the bleacher away from the student section. High schoolers are fucking crazy, and I don't want her near that.

She complains that she can't see the cheerleaders perform. The only time I don't mind and she doesn't hate it is when my best friend's girlfriend goes along.

But Sarah knows I won't say no. When I tell Sarah no she goes and tells Elizabeth, and Elizabeth thinks I don't want her just like my bïtch mother didn't want us.

"Sure, I'll pick her pick her up at three tomorrow. Have all her stuff packed." And with that I hung up the phone. I don't want to talk to her any more than necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you have it peeps.

Vote and stuff

:)