four

Haechan earned a slap from Erin on the shoulder. "What was that for?"

"What did you say to Jaein dumbo?" Erin crossed her arms as they were in the halls. She waited for the man to come out of class.

"Apparently I heard she got into a fight with Nayeon but I thought they're best friends. From what I remember." Haechan replied back. "Oh yeah, it was probably before you came to Korea... maybe?"

Erin's blood boiled up but at the same time she realized Haechan doesn't even know the situation which cannot be shared. She calmed her breathing and just simply said "Be nice to her okay?"

"Yeah, right." Haechan scoffed and looked at her with the most bored expression. "Just go before the conversation becomes irrelevant. You don't know me and you don't know what's going on so you don't get to judge."

"Why can't you just tell me about it?" Erin raised an eyebrow.

"Woman, you're one of the biggest tea listener and tea talker. You think I'm going to trust you?" Haechan questioned her which made a really good point.

"Whatever." Erin adjusted her bag as she was preparing to leave. "I'm going to see Mark now."

"Make sure you shove up the watermelon down his throat." Haechan joked with the girl, well at least Erin thought he was.

-

Jaein walked to lunch all alone since Erin had told her she was having studying plans with Mark. She didn't really have any other friends but also at the same time she felt bad for tagging along Jaemin's friends all the time.

"Jaein!" Chenle waved at her while patting a seat beside him. "Come sit with us." He gesture her to come and Jaein had no other choice or else she would've felt bad.

Jaein walked to the table and took the seat next to Chenle which also consists of Jisung, Jeno, and Haechan.

"Why is she here?" Haechan darted his eyes towards Chenle, not pleased with the new visitor.

"She's our friend Haechan, she's allowed to sit with us." Chenle responded back to Haechan innocently.

"Yeah there's nothing wrong with it." Jisung added.

"It's fine Haechan." Jeno placed a hand on Haechan's shoulder hoping that he will calm down.

"I can always-" Jaein responded but was quickly interrupted by Haechan.

"I don't wanna associate with you neither you associate with my friends so I will take my leave." Haechan grabbed his stuff quite aggressively and left the cafeteria, shooting one last glare to Jaein who was beyond scared of his demeanor.

"Did something happen to Haechan that he suddenly decided to be mean on his senior year or is it just me?" Jisung scratched his head, trying to read the situation.

"I'll just go to the study room." Jaein tried to quickly pick up her belongings but Chenle stopped her from doing so by grabbing her wrist.

"It's okay. We all like you and we prefer you to stay. Don't leave us." Chenle spoke softly with the girl and the girl slowly sat down again."Haechan's just an asshole to a bunch of the girls here so you're not the only one."

"What a relief." Jaein wiped the minor sweat off her forehead. "Glad to know I'm not the only one."

"He's not the nicest to Erin either. The only woman he's nice to is his cousin, which is also my sister Jena." Jeno added his comment. "Let's just finish lunch and get with the rest of our day." Everyone collectively listened and finished eating while having small conversations here and there. Lunch period ended and everyone went to their respective classes after that.

-

Jaein had brought her camera with her today to photography class. She wasn't all up to date with camera but she had the Canon camera which was good enough for her. Jaemin had a more high end camera but she didn't care as long as it's a decent camera for decent pictures.

After packing her camera into her camera bag and placing the strap over her shoulders. She walked to the front of the school to meet with Jaemin.

"Tsk." Haechan commented at Jaein when they were met face to face. He stepped in her way unintentionally. "Thought you were going to be a Biology major, what happened to that?"

"Don't know. Guess Jaemin got me into a photography." Jaein responded to him but then she realized what happened earlier today. "Why are you even trying to talk to me? It's not like we're friends anyways."

Haechan looked at her with the snarkiest expression. "You're right, we aren't friends. Sorry for disturbing you're precious little time." Haechan then walked passed her in the hallway to a different location that was out of his sight.

"So mean...." Jaein gritted her teeth and continued to walk to the front of the school trying her best to forget the situation.

-

Haein was working at the cafe as usual on a sunny afternoon until the front door opened revealing a relatively normal looking Haechan.

"You look like you just got beat from school. What's the issue young one?" Haein made Haechan's his usual coffee. "Sorry my brother isn't here right now."

"Thank you Haein." Haechan took the coffee from her giving it a nice sip. "I'm not here to see Taeil. I'm here to meet up with Jena."

"Why so sudden?" Haein questioned the younger boy and Haechan shrugged indicating that it was a 'just because.'

In the nick of time Jena came into the coffee shop all tired and exhausted with so many belongings on her. Haechan quickly came to her assistance and took some of the things off Jena as they settled down to a table. Haein quickly gave Jena a cup of water so that she can breathe.

"Jena did you take your medications yet?" Haechan looked at his older cousin in worry.

"Yes. I did. Thank you." Jena reached out for a hug. "How's my precious baby cousin doing?"

Haechan just walked into her arms while he lets his older cousin ruffles his hair and babies him. "Just okay. School's just ass."

"Something bothering you?" Jena released from the hug and looked at her cousin. She was concerned with his dull expression. "Yeah something's bothering you."

Haechan and Jena took a seat at a coffee table as Haechan went on his rant about life but particularly about Jaein. Jena was surprised that Haechan even talked to a woman but she understood how he felt.

"She's quite an interesting one. I don't know her too much but I hope all is well." Jena listened to his thoughts and he thanked her by sending her a warm smile.

"So when are you and Doyoung getting married?" Haechan raised his eyebrows up and down a couple of times.

Jena sighed while Haein served her a pastry and went back. Jena starting eating it slowly. "To be honest I don't even know. We did talk about it one time but it was quickly dismissed, so I've been kinda scared to bring it up to him again. What if he's not ready?"

"He might be thinking about how to propose to you or thinking about finding the right ring. He probably wants to make it special." Haechan sipped on his drink. "But if I find that motherfucker is going to cheat on you, I'll beat his ass."

"Jeno's getting there first." Jena added her comment as the two cousins laugh in peace.

"Of course he would."

-

double update for today!