thirty four

Jaein had already sent her pictures to Doyoung and Jena from their wedding and now that was all left was finishing up the rest of the semester.

Jaein was at school but suddenly she was receiving flashbacks. She focused too much in her thoughts that she accidentally bumped into Jisung, but quickly apologized and moved on.

-

"Can I kiss you?" Jaein blurred out of the blue.

"What?" Haechan was slightly baffled. "Repeat that again."

"Can I kiss you?" Jaein repeated her question.

"Not when you're drunk." Haechan resisted from the temptation that she was giving him. Jaein pouted getting upset, punching him on the shoulder, earning an 'Ow' from Haechan.

Jaein then leaned closer and cupped his cheeks while Haechan's eyes changed while looking into his eyes. "Do you really want me to?" Haechan asked Jaein to make sure and she nodded.

He pulled her closer for a kiss. Lips were meshing together as if it was needed for the longest time. Jaein's arms were around Haechan's neck while he deepened the bite by biting her lips and eventually sliding his tongue into her mouth.

It felt like fireworks were in the sky as both heart beats were aching for this moment. The moment of true love coming back together but the moment the two were at ease.

-

Jaein covered her mouth in embarrassment. She hid her face behind the locker door since her cheeks were red like crazy. Just then someone came up creeping behind her and scared her with a boo, making her hit her head the back of the locker door.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jaein." Haechan came to rub her forehead with his hand. He was worried that she would hurt herself more but Jaein was worried on how she could interact with him in the future. He's the reason why that she's going crazy.

"It's fine." Jaein started stuttering, trying to gain her composure. "I'll just go to class now.. yeah...." Jaein awkwardly closed her locker and waved a goodbye to Haechan.

Haechan watch her leave through the halls with the crowded people and took note of her behavior.

Why is she acting so weird?

-

Jaein was debating when to talk to Haechan about their feelings because their kiss definitely did wonders to Jaein's brain. She wishes that she want to kiss him again but she doesn't even know if she has the balls to talk to him. Today, she sat with Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Erin, and Haechan at lunch today.

"Jaemin, when are you getting a girlfriend?" Jaein blurred out suddenly at the lunch table with all of their friends, dismissing her thoughts especially when Haechan was sitting next to her.

"Why is this suddenly a question?" Jaemin was slightly offended but in a jokingly way. He placed his hands on his chest and had the most weirdest face ever.

"Yeah, so when are you getting a girlfriend? Erin winked at the man and it all started becoming a teasing session towards one another until, Chenle dropped the bomb.

"So Jaein, when are you getting a boyfriend?"

Jaein didn't realize she was getting targeted at but she just shrugged. "I don't know, I don't like the choices here in university. I'll eventually find someone."

Haechan didn't know if he should be offended or relieved cause he is someone in the university but at the same time, why would he get his hopes up anyways. It's not like that kiss bothered him too and he definitely knew why she's acting weird.