thirty one

It was the day of Doyoung and Jena's wedding and everyone had already arrived at the location. Turns out the actually wedding was outside of the hotel which shows the sunset from the horizon and the reception was right inside.

Jaein had been taking pictures all day from the wall of the flower girls, the bridesmaids (Alice, Erin, and Hyunji) and the grooms (Haechan, Mark, and Jeno) and the vows between Doyoung and Jena. Not to forget, she got happy pictures with the attendees too.

Now they were inside the reception where Doyoung and Jena had their own table with their felllow bridesmaids and grooms while everyone else was assigned to a table and a seat. The wedding was definitely pastel blue themed with florals so it gave relaxation to guest who are in the environment.

In terms of who Jena knew, she was assigned at a table with Jaemin, Chenle, Renjun, Jisung and 3 of Jena's high school friends from America named Serena, Nathan, and Paige, in whom Alice knew too. Turns out they're carbon copies of Jena as to how they think realistically but more on the laid back happier side. In addition, Nathan was Korean so he translated pretty well while Jaemin, Renjun, and Chenle knew basic English.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Yuta, Taeil, Haein, Johnny, and Jungwoo were assigned to a different table.

Not many parents were here, mainly the parents of the Lee cousins and the Kim family attended. Some family friends from both side attended too in addition to Jena and Doyoung's prior friends so the guest count was around 130 guests.

The food was a fancy restaurant type of beat. Everyone had the same menu and they ordered based on the 4 course meal that they wanted: two appetizers, entree, and a desert. In addition, each of the tables had 2-3 bread bowls to fill the guest up while waiting for the food.

Doyoung and Jena got up to the stage and said their welcoming speeches thanking everyone. Jaein was there taking her pictures.

"Thank you everyone for coming to our wedding and we hope that you enjoy the food that is provided to you." Doyoung spoke and Jena translated from Korean to English.

"Please enjoy and have lots of fun!" Jena spoke in English which later translated to Korean.

Jaein was continually doing her job flawlessly and made sure she went to each her meals. The first one she ordered was a cold appetizer of salad, the second being a hot appetizer of spinach artichoke dip of her choice, the third entree was a salmon with asparagus and the last choice for dessert was a chocolate lava cake.

In addition, Jaemin was shoving bread in her mouth each time she came by knowing the girl should eat more.

Jena also came by too saying that Jaein didn't need to take too many and that she should enjoy herself too.

"I'm gonna choke if you keep feeding me like that." Jaein sat down on her seat and started eating her entree which was magnificent.

"I need to make sure my baby sister eats!" Jaemin pinched her cheeks.

"Yeah I agree." Jisung swallowed his food and looked at Jaein with concern. "But you've been looking more healthier as the semester went by this year so good for you."

"Appreciate the comment Jisung." Jaein smiled looking at Haechan who was having a deep talk with Taeyong in the corner.

"Okay, but point given, she's not a baby anymore." Chenle add his snarky comment while Renjun just rolled his eyes at the younger and patted him on the arm.

-

Haechan and Taeyong had a very brief conversation with their parents which went relatively well while they were at their table for dinner. But Haechan was definitely smart enough that there was tension going on and pulled his brother aside to a corner.