twenty three

Jaein felt like she was going to explode any moment now after doing her business in the restroom. She walked to the cafeteria and actually sat at the table next to her group of her friends. She didn't want to bother them with her state at the moment.

She groaned realizing she didn't get lunch from the lunch line but just as she was going to, a hand prevented her from leaving.

"Just stay seated. I'll get you lunch." Haechan spoke to her nicely but it was rather a demand.

"It's fine, I can do it myself." Jaein tried to insist but either way she was in a lost cause.

"No please." Haechan begged Jaein and her eyes grew soft for him right away. This was the first time he begged her to do something.

"Okay." Jaein finally settled down and let him do it. "Thank you." Haechan sent out a flying 'no problem' and grabbed both of their lunches.

After getting her lunch, the two conversed in random topics such as their favorites, how much they hate school, making fun of their siblings/relatives, and all sorts of things. Their bond was getting much stronger but the last thing they needed to fix is their relationship as a whole.

"Are you heading to your next class?" Jaein walked out from the cafeteria with Haechan after saying goodbye to their friends.

"I thought about ditching actually. It's not that important." Haechan shrugged and decided to continue walking with the girl trailing behind him.

"I wanted to go home cause I'm not feeling well." Jaein had her hand on her stomach where her period cramp decided to be a pain. "But I have to wait for Jaemin to finish his afternoon classes."

"I can take you home. I don't have anything to do anyways." Haechan suggested and the girl agreed, not wanting to be at school any longer.

-

Jaein unlocked the keys to her house after reaching the Na household. Haechan followed to make sure Jaein got in the house safely.

"Is anyone not home?" Haechan worriedly asked the girl who looked a bit pale not hearing her mother's voice.

"No... I guess not..." Jaein scratched the nape of her neck, realizing she didn't plan ahead.

"I can stay if you need to, until at least either Jaemin or your mother comes home." Haechan peered into the house where she was standing near the door.

"Sure." Jaein responded right away, just spazzing out whatever came out her mouth but she didn't think Haechan would settle in so quickly, closing the front door and locking it. He took off his shoes and then slowly followed the girl upstairs to her bedroom.

"Let me change clothes. You can just chill on my bed." Jaein grabbed a pile of clothes from her closet and went to the restroom.

Haechan placed his backpack on the ground and settled on the bed like she told him to. Her room was relatively the same since the last time he was here. The only different that it was cleaner and she had less items.

Jaein came back and grabbed her laptop. She also texted Jaemin that Haechan drove her home so he didn't have to worry.

"What do you wanna watch on Netflix?" Jaein asked the guy and sat on the bed next to him comfortably.

"I don't usually watch things Jaein. I usually play games." Haechan joked and the two had a light laugh. "I'm a Game Design major. I hope that you remember that."

"Noted. How about we watch the Conjuring?" Jaein suggested since she saw the movie was the hottest suggestion.

"Sounds like a plan." Haechan agreed and the girl clicked on the movie and placing the laptop on her lap.

While that was happening, Jaein grabbed a blanket to cover the two so that neither would get cold. It was now Fall so the room could be cozier. Haechan didn't mind it at all since he was in the position before since they did it dating in the past. It was deja vu for the both of them again.

While watching the Conjuring though, Jaein's eyes started to close, falling asleep on Haechan's shoulder. Haechan didn't notice it at first but when the movie ended with the credits rolling, he looked down on his right shoulder and saw the girl sleeping soundly.

After that, he put the laptop on Jaein's desk and adjusted her position so that she was sleeping on her back. Just then Haechan was planning on leaving, he felt a hand grabbing onto his indicating he should stay with her.

"Don't go..." Jaein let out a groan, eyes still closed as adjusting her sleeping position to a more comfortable one. "Just stay... please..?"

Haechan debated whether or not to stay but he was tired himself. The weather outside started to turn into a massive thunderstorm and it wasn't safe to drive out. He decided to text Jeno that he's at the Na's for the night which Jeno was okay with telling him that it was going to storm all night.

It was only 4pm and he decided to slide himself into the bed with Jaein who blinked a couple of times and went back to sleep again. Both of their hearts were beating but neither wanted to admit.

"Sleep well Jaein." Haechan planted a kiss on her forehead and rubbed her back slowly with his hand for a short span of time. "You'll feel better in no time."

As the rain was pouring loudly, Haechan slowly fell asleep too, but what neither of them knew was that they snuggled up with each other, arms wrapped around one another and steady breathes took over them.

Na Jaein and Lee Haechan were in their comfort zone.

Jaemin came home all drenched in the rain. He realized there was another pair of shoes in the house. After settling himself and changing his clothes upstairs in his room. He went to go check on his sister to see who she have brought home.

Her room was unlocked and Jaemin peeked through the door and then the first thing he saw was two people sleeping on Jaein's bed. He had to make sure it was no other man than he thought it would be.

Jaemin internally squealed and took a quick picture on silent on his phone and tiptoed out from Jaein's room, closing the door slowly so that it wouldn't wake neither of them up."

"My dreams have finally came true." Jaemin whispered while fake crying and clasping his hands. "I can't wait to tell Jeno about this miracle."

Jaemin dabbed his nonexistent tears and then went to his room and decided to make his little phone call with his best friend, who picked up immediately.

"What?"

"Do you believe what I just saw?"

"What is it?"

"Jaein and Haechan are sleeping together and it's literally the cutest thing ever. They were literally cuddling! Jeno I've been waiting for so long to happen."

"Wait. I thought they were dating now because he got her that dress for Doyoung's wedding."

"They're not?"

"Oh. Oh......."