epilogue

"Haechan and Jeno look so stressed." Jaein spoke to Hyunji while there was chaos going around. "They haven't been sleeping for days."

"I know I've been really worried for the both of them too. It literally hurts to see me that they're not in their healthiest state." Hyunji told the girl who was nodding along.

"Well after their e-sports tournament, let's make sure they both get rest." Jaein firmly spoke and Hyunji agreed.

Haechan and Jeno has launched their own game called Beyond the Legacy (BOL) upon after graduating and it was reaching their first year anniversary, meaning that there was an e-sports tournament. Jaein had just graduated from university and now she works as the Media Team head for BOL along with Jaemin.

Hyunji worked as BOL's computer engineer while Mark was the script writer for dialogue and the characters' catch phrase. Chenle worked as their head management while Jisung was his second in hand. Finally, Renjun worked as the artist there and took some graphic design skills.

Erin worked as their announcer only at the tournament but she has a job of her own. Mark sometimes works as an author and publish books. The couple does not work full time for BOL but mainly participated in bigger projects. BOL has generated tons of income so everyone's earnings was on the high end.

Jaein and Hyunji were at the front, helping fans to find their seats in the venue right now. It was chaotic but thankfully there was a lot of staff and security.

"Hi." A man walks up to Jaein showing his section on his phone. "Do you happen to know where section  104 is?"

"Yeah it should be to your left and then you'll see the section up top." Jaein gestured the man to go to his location but he didn't go just yet.

"Perhaps, may I ask for your number? You're cute." The man winked at Jaein and she stood there, not wanting to react from that. He looked like he was in his late 20's but also given the fact she has a boyfriend.

"Uh actually..." Jaein spoke up towards the man until she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. The cologne that she sniffed said it all.

"She's taken by me. Sorry." Haechan spoke towards the man sending glares to him even when he was in a black bucket hat and a black mask. "Now, what section were you looking for again? You should go to your seat since the e-sports will start soon."

"I'll head to my section then. Thank you." The man quickly walked away, intimated by Haechan who let go of Jaein and then place his arms on his hips.

"You're really good at flirting are you?" Haechan rolled his eyes at the younger girl and she just laughed.

"Yeah, sorry that my visuals are too good that I literally attract all genders." Jaein reached to his hand to hold it while rubbing the top with her thumb. "Game is about to start soon we need to head to our break room."

"But we need to make sure-" Haechan quickly told the girl and she stopped him from finishing, lacing their hands tightly.

"The opening team got it. Let's go before people start suspecting me with you cause I'm sure someone here assumes that own of the creators of BOL is here with his girlfriend." Jaein walked away and Haechan simply followed the girl to the break room.

In the break room it was just the couple as of right now since others were doing their designated positions since it was an hour before the game started.

Jaein quickly grabbed the bag of take out food and demanded her boyfriend to sit and eat before anything else, worried about his health.

"Why aren't you eating?" Haechan finished chewing his food only to see his girlfriend drinking cold water and starting at him. He was sad that she might've not thought about herself.