twenty eight

Haechan woke up first in the morning and got up right away to grab a glass of water. As he walked outside he assumed that Jeno was in his room with Hyunji while Mark and Erin took the guest room.

The door to the guest room was open with Renjun sleeping on a sleeping mat in that same room with a duvet over him. Haechan also checked the living room to see Chenle and Jisung sleeping on the ground with a blanket over them while Jaemin had slept on the couch with oddly a towel over him.

After grabbing a glass of water and cleaning it at the sink, Haechan decided to go back to his room and tucked himself in the same spot.

He was intending on staying awake until Jaein wakes up but that didn't go as planned. Jaein groaned as she didn't feel a presence next to her and place her arm around Haechan pulling him close, in which indeed made the guy fall asleep again.

-

"Are Jaein and Haechan still not awake." Chenle asked out of the blue where some of the boys were having breakfast at the dining table. It was 10am and everyone went to sleep around 3-4am due to being crazy. Thankfully, the walls are thick so there were no complains from neighbors.

"Erin and Hyunji are still asleep." Mark responded to the younger, peeking over to see if anyone was in the living room. "Jisung is too."

"It was his first time getting drunk so I'm not surprised." Jaemin added his comment while he was still making food in case the others had woken up.

"You know." Chenle pointed out. "Jaein and Haechan are really close."

"Thank you captain obvious." Jeno remarked.

"Yeah it's good for them." Renjun added. "They started on a rough path and now they are closing it up together."

"You're not angry, Renjun?" Mark asked and Chenle was a little confused.

"I mean, I think what I had for Jaein at the time was infatuation." Renjun just shrugged checking his phone. "Just exploring my options."

"I never knew you liked Jaein." Chenle covered his mouth in shock.

"They dated for a bit." Jeno added and Chenle realized that all the pieces come together.

"But I think her and Haechan have potential. I'm just worried that they might get hurt from each other." Jaemin sighed, worrying about the two, more on his sister.

"Honestly, I believe that time will pass and they will be able to heal and be together again." A sudden voice came from behind, directly from Jeno's room.

"Hyunji? When did you wake up?" Jeno walked up to his girlfriend, making sure she was not having an extreme hangover. It was a good thing she didn't.

"Not too long ago. Just wanted to eavesdrop what you boys wanted to talk about." Hyunji smirked and soon join them for breakfast.

Eventually, Erin and Jisung woke up too and ate with everyone. They all collectively decided to not bother Haechan and Jaein who were in Haechan's room. Then Chenle impulsively wanted to go to the Han River park, leaving the two home alone.

Jaemin was nice enough to make a portion for Jaein and Haechan to put it on the dining table with the plastic wrap over it. Then he wrote a note indicating it was their breakfast.

-

Haechan and Jaein were soundly asleep in his room and right now it was early in the afternoon. Jaein woke up first seeing Haechan right in front of her face and she raked her fingers through his hair, admiring the beauty of him.

Haechan soon woke up and relaxed when he felt Jaein's touch on his head. He brought his hand to her cheek as her eye were half-awake. "Do you feel better from last night?"