twenty five

Jaein's terrible period ended meaning no stomach cramps. Her wedding photoshoot with Doyoung and Jena was tomorrow and the actual wedding and reception was next weekend.

Honestly, she had a really good week especially since her and Haechan were becoming pretty close friends as of right now. They cracked a few jokes here and there so bonding was going great-or at least they were hoping.

"Did you hear about how that Jung Miyoung girl was pissing Erin off today because how she was trying to get all touchy with Mark?" Jaein asked as her and Haechan were walking in the hallways together.

"Are you suddenly Erin Son?" Haechan turned towards Jaein who looked ahead while they were walking.

"I don't know." Jaein shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "Guess I got it from hanging out with her too much."

"Yeah, you definitely got it and I would prefer that you don't become like her." Haechan scolded the girl but in a jokingly way. He placed his hands on his hips and nodded side to side in shame. "I do not want two Erin's running around spilling tea everyday."

"Okay. I understand." Jaein chuckled at Haechan's state. His lips puckered up and honestly she was admiring how cute he was when he becomes all pouty and angry. "I won't say anything else anymore."

"I mean, we can talk about it." Haechan placed his hands down from his hips. The two decided to sit on a set of stairs while no one was around. "I find that girl pretty annoying too."

"Yeah, annoying enough that I have to fight for my seat next to you in class." Jaein rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She was currently wearing Haechan's hoodie so it looked oversized to her. It didn't go unnoticed by Haechan, but he chose not to comment upon it.

"That I don't understand, like she could've picked anyone else in that class even Renjun. Actually, Renjun would probably just make her cry."

Haechan bursted out laughing with Jaein's last comment and looked at her pretty attentively. He placed his hand over her's where they were gripping on her knees. "You know, I wouldn't let that Miyoung girl touch either of us."

"I can very much tell." Jaein looked at him and maintained eye contact with him. "You make it so obvious when you don't want to be touched, literally."

"It's my tactic in putting someone in their most uncomfortable positions." Haechan bolted up from sitting on the stairway and dragging Jaein along while clutching her hand.

"Come on! We need to go get food off campus!" Haechan excitingly took her out of the school and made his way to his car.

"Show down! I have my camera bag on me and my camera so please spare some mercy!"

-

Haechan and Jaein went to a pasta restaurant that was famous among campus students. The sat in and ordered the designated pasta they wanted and now were served with bread while they were waiting.

"I haven't been to this place before?" Jaein scanned the restaurant. "Is it new?"

"Yeah, it opened like a year ago. I believe. I don't remember exactly." Haechan tried to recall but couldn't. He placed a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Oh. I wouldn't know cause I wasn't out that much at the time." Jaein just shrugged and decided to eat bread herself too.

"At least you got to check it out now." Haechan smiled at Jaein so that she can do the same. He wanted to make sure that she wasn't thinking anything negative based on her last comment. Thankfully, she didn't.