twenty one

Jaein looked through her luggage and debated what to wear. She usually overpacks mainly in case there's an emergency but she still felt like she had nothing to wear. She took a deep breath and sucked it up and find something together.

Eventually, she put on a pair of jeans that were light washed and a khaki long sleeve crop top. On top of that she wore her black zipped up jacket in case if it was freezing. She knew fall was approaching so temperatures tend to change drastically. She also put together some makeup, jewelry, earrings, and her white Nike Air Force 1.

After finishing up, she walked downstairs to see the everyone was waiting for her either sitting on the couch, standing around, or somewhat getting snacks from the pantry.

"Oh good! You're here now!" Chenle exclaimed, closing the door to the pantry. "Come on guys! We have to go! Haechan keeps telling me about all the good places and I can't wait!"

"So glad that my Chenle is taking notes from the best." Haechan wrapped his arm around Chenle and Jisung who were the ones taking snacks and walked with them to the door. "But also, make sure that Jisung doesn't do dumb stuff."

"Hey! I don't do that many dumb things." Jisung pouted cutely and crossed his arms.

"Yeah you do." Renjun rebuked back after the kid and Jaein had a good laugh after hearing that.

"Come on kids, we have to go. We can't leave mother Jaemin waiting." Mark made sure that everyone left the house before locking the door with his cousin Haechan and getting into their respective vehicles.

-

"Oh my god!" Chenle placed his hands on the sides of his cheeks, having his mouth at a big 'o.' "This mall is so cool and so pretty!"

Everyone was impressed by how big the mall was and started going shopping all together, especially when Jeno decided to remind his friends about the wedding.

"Oh! We should worry about that!" Jaemin went into a big store with all the formal wear. Everyone followed and started picking their outfits. Well as for Jeno, Mark, Haechan, they couldn't because they were Doyoung's grooms so they had to coordinate with him.

Jaein wandered off the the gown section and was looking at the beautiful dresses that were displayed. She didn't know what color she wanted either since she didn't want to outshine Jena at her own wedding.

Jena then came across a rose gold dress that was silk in material. It was a spaghetti strap dress but also had a little slit on the right leg. Plus it was perfect for her nude colored heels.

She reached out to the salesperson because the dress was on the mannequin. "Excuse me, may I see that dress?"

"Sure!" The sales lady came to her and check the size and Jaein knew it was the right size. "It's the last one left so you're in for a good deal!"

Jaein then watch her take it off but before she did that, Jaein realized that it could be really expensive. "Wait, I'm sorry. Before you take it off, how much is the dress?"

The sales lady checked the price tag and responded to her. "It's 220,000 won."

Jaein's facial expression became a bit sad knowing that she didn't bring that much with her but also plan on budget to buy a better camera. She hid her expression with a soft smile. "That's okay, you don't have to get it off. Thank you so much though!"

"You're welcome! Have a wonderful rest of your day." The sales lady waved to Jaein and she walkwd away, meeting up with her brother coincidentally.

"How come your didn't get that dress?" Jaemin looked at her dress his younger sister was eyeing. "It