fifteen

Jaein sat and waited, no matter how tired she was until Haechan woke up. It included Jeno and Jaemin carrying him to Jeno's car to drive him home and placing Haechan at his bed in his room.

The lunchbox was still inact and Jeno said that he'll take it for now until Haechan wakes up so that he can heat it up and eat it.

Jaein sat on the beanbag Haechan had in his room to make sure that he was okay. It was a pretty huge one so it was comfortable enough to sleep it. She even brought it closer to his bed so that she could keep an eye on him.

Jaemin walked into the room quietly to see his sister who was still laying on the bean bag. "Are you going to go home?"

"I'll just stay until he's awake." Jaein monotonously replied, her eyes about to give up. Her brother didn't see how tired she was but took note on the fact that she's staying.

"Okay, well Jeno's here if you need a ride home." Jaemin left the room and closed the door and Jaein just let out a Mhm signal for her brother to leave.

Moments later, Jaein got off the bean bag chair and removed the towel from Haechan's forehead. The man was sleeping peacefully and Jaein took a moment to look at his handsome's features, seeing that it matured from the last time she saw him.

She then went to the bathroom and rinses the towel and squeeze the towel with the freshly new cold water dry. Then she went to Haechan's bedroom and placed it on his forehead again.

She felt a movement coming from the guy, slightly panicked to see if he was awake but then it was silent again. She sighed as her heart melted remembering the occurrence today.

"Why didn't you eat." Jaein slumped back down on the bean bag chair. Her eyes were starting to give up as the night came by. "I was really worried about you."

-

Haechan eyes were starting to flutter. He woke up in the pure darkness in his room and he also felt that there was something on his forehead, a towel.

He looked to the right side of his bed, seeing that there was a familiar figure sleeping on his bean bag. He was touched and also utterly shocked, wondering how the Na Jaein ended up sleeping in his room.

Haechan walked out of his room and was met immediately with a worried Jeno.

"Lee Haechan, I swear to god please eat even when you're upset and angry." Jeno frantically spoke his words and literally dragged him to the kitchen table. "I was worried, we were all worried."

"I'm sorry." Those were the only words that came out of Haechan's mouth as Jeno sat him down on the dining table. Jeno then heat up the foods for Haechan and sat down to watch him eat, literally.

"Yeah, and the fact that Jaein's literally sleeping in your room because she was worried like crazy. Why did I have to hear from her that you passed out in the middle of the school building?" Jeno interrogated his cousin. "I was told that the lunch box never got to you because Jaein was trying to chase your ass down."

"Wait...." Haechan quickly finished his food. "She was trying to give me something?"

"Yeah but things happen so you might've not noticed." Jeno responded.

Haechan nodded as he finished his food fully and Jeno forced him to take some medications after. "I see." Haechan chugged down the water that Jeno also gave him.

"Well, it's 11pm, but luckily it's the weekend. We're going to the cafe tomorrow to visit Haein and Taeil so be ready for that." Jeno washed the dishes for his cousin and going back to his own bedroom.