thirty two

Satisfaction was both in their vocabularies the next morning. They had 3 rounds plus an extra round in the shower. In addition, they eventually finished off with a nice shower and cuddles to sleep.

Jaein woke up the next day wearing Haechan's clothes such as his t-shirt and his smallest size sweatpants while the guy was shirtless and wearing his sweatpants too. He then woke up watching the girl who was mindlessly trying to stay awake but also in the middle of falling back asleep.

Haechan couldn't believe what also happened last night with Jaein either given that he just had sex with his ex-girlfriend.

Jaein was rubbing her lower back with the back of her hand, realizing that it was hurting from her small petite figure. She didn't want to bother Haechan too much about it but then again it was kinda his fault for going pretty hard.

"Does it hurt?" Haechan placed his hand on top of Jaein's rubbing the same spot as she did on her lower back.

"Yeah." Jaein released her hand from his while his still remained on her back, rubbing it. "It will heal soon though."

"You're not complaining?" Haechan was a bit shocked to hear a monotonous reaction from her.

"Complaining isn't the right answer, if I'm being honest." Jaein snuggled closer to Haechan, wrapping her arm around him. "Plus, I trust you so it's fine."

Haechan smiled for a moment as he decided to pull her closer. He also checked the clock on his wall seeing that it was closer to noon and they were still too lazy to get out of bed.

"Do you want to order delivery food?" Haechan suggested the girl who was curled up closer to him.

"I think that might be a better idea."

-

Jeno came back to the apartment and the first thing he was met with was his cousin and a noise of the shower water from the bathroom. He covered his mouth realizing that it was Jaein who had stayed over for the night.

"I don't know why you're so surprised." Haechan turned off the television from the living room with his remote. "It's not like you and Hyunji went for a couple rounds too."

"Wait I didn't think you guys would-" Jeno popped the p and Haechan just bluntly rolled his eyes.

"Well I like her." Haechan simply spoke and rested his hand on the top of the chair of the dining table.

"When do you guys plan on talking things out-" Jeno then saw a phone ringing on the dining table. It was Haechan's so he picked it up.

Looking at his cousin, he saw that Haechan's face darkened, nodding in understanding. It meant something serious was really going on for him. After Haechan ended the call, he looked at his cousin dead in the eye.

"Take me to the hospital."

"Wait why-"

"My mother's in the hospital."

-

Jaein came out of the shower but then she didn't hear a noise. She called Haechan's name several times until she found a note on the dining table from Jeno.

Haechan and I went to the hospital. I'll be back home soon.

-Jeno

Jaein was starting to get worried about what happened especially in the note it said that only Jeno would be coming back so something definitely must've happened. And her curiosity got the best of her deciding to text her brother that she's spending her next couple of days at the Lee's.