Prolog

C H A R L E S

A ton-heavy anvil was on my chest. My pulse went flat and every breath I took felt like something inside my neck would block. My mouth was dry, I felt deep rings drag along under my eyes and my legs were almost too weak to stand.

Couldn't I protect her for them? It would never have come this far. I should have recognized that all and what they did with her. They hurt her. If I had noticed that, maybe I could have prevent that?

One single tear flew down my face, but I wiped it away quickly. I swallowed down the Lump in my throat, but I couldn't stop crying.

Yes, surely I could have prevent it.

My eyes became wet. After one single tear, very many ones came down my cheeks, just to fall in the grass to drain away after.

I didn't want to cry, not here were people can watch me. Rather in the bed in my apartment with closed curtains where nobody could have an eye at me. But I just couldn't stop the tears. Not with a paper and not even with my sleeve.

I am the one who blame for everything. I could have done something that it wouldn't come this far.

I've lost her, exactly like my dad...

~~~

Welcome to my fckn new book! ❤️‍🔥 This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life! I am so happy and thankful that you chose this book and I hope you stay for reading the next chapters of the story. 

Thank you for all, your author
nachtengel ❤️