fourteen ఌ

I was just about to mix a smoothie when I heard the bell. With a knowing beam in my face, I jumped to my entrance area and opened the door downstairs with a button. Then I tore open my apartment door and jumped to the stairs. I saw a woman with hair that is pretty well known to me. I screamed and just ran down the stairs dressed in socks. I wouldn't have been surprised if I had slipped on the smooth floor, but luckily fate meant well with me today. I almost fell into Ayla's arms when I hugged her stormily. She screamed ahead and pressed me tightly against her. "CÉLINA!!" she roared in my ear in a hysterically high voice. I almost became deaf, but I didn't care. I squeezed her so tightly as if I could catch up for the last few months. The blonde had long since dropped her luggage, including her cell phone.

Ayla pushed me away from her shoulders and looked at me from head to toe with a smile. "I missed you so much!" She admitted and I thought I had seen a tear in her eyes. "Ayla, me too! How are you?" I asked with a smile. "Everything is fine with me. And you, are you okay?" She asked.

„Yes, of course. I'm fine. Let's go up." I grabbed a few of her things and then jumped up the few steps to my open apartment.

"You only have socks on!" Ayla noticed a little later and laughed her ass off about it. I missed her crazy nature so much. Somehow it still seemed unreal to me that she is really here now.

„Of course, shoes are overrated." I grinned and stepped over the threshold. "Come with me, I've prepared a room for you," I asked her and walked towards the guest room, to which I didn't move, by the way. I pushed the door open with one foot and was scared when Ayla started screaming behind me. "WOW! That's absolute madness! How beautiful!" She beamed overwhelmed and threw herself on the bed in the middle of the room. Smiling, I stopped next to the door.
„Okay. What do we do now? Shopping? Club? Or beach?" thoughtfully she put her hand on her chin and looked around the room as if she were looking for the answer in here.

Suddenly she jumped up and snapped with her hand, which had just lay on her chin. "I got it! We are going to the beach. And that's when we chat first." Full of drive, she knelt down to one of her travel bags and threw the unimportant things carelessly on the floor behind her. When she had probably found what she needed, she held it in front of my nose. It was apparently a dark blue bikini.

„Do I have to wear one too?" I asked. If there's one thing I hate, it's bikinis. Ayla looked at me stunned. "Is that a serious question right now?" She was outraged and hardly got her jaw closed anymore, "YES, you have to!"

This ended the discussion. It simply makes no sense to discuss with Ayla. She is persistent and, above all, she knows well how to act to convince her counterpart.

„Okay boss." with that I made my way to my room, which was only two doors away. I wasn't even sure if I still had a bikini. The last time I was swimming in the sea with Ayla was months ago. Maybe I accidentally threw the stupid part into a garbage bag that went to the old clothes...?

However, after diving into my wardrobe, I had to realize that I still own both the burgundy and the white bikini. Now the only question was which I should wear.

„White!" Ayla's voice suddenly sounded right behind me and I drove together in shock. Why does this girl have to sneak up like that?

„You scared me!" I noticed and looked at my best friend reproachfully. She just laughed and took the bikini out of my hand.

„Looks good. Take it and please hurry up a bit. I also dress up know and can't wait to dive into the sea of monaco again. Und for sure I want to experience what happened in your life lately, ao come on.!" The blonde scared me up and disappeared from my room at the same time.

I didn't hesitate any longer and stripped my clothes off my body. Instead, I put on the said bikini and then looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw. Since I was 12, I can no longer look at myself in the mirror without developing intrusive feelings. That's how it was this time, which is why I quickly turned away. I fished two towels out of the closet and hung both over my shoulder. Then I packed my mobile phone, keys, sunglasses and sunscreen into a small rose-colored handbag with a golden metal carrier and then stepped into the hallway. Ayla was already leaning bored against the wall and looked at her mobile phone. When she registered me, she exhaled with relief and put her mobile phone in her pink handbag. She owns the same as me. We bought them in France when we have been there together in the past.

„AT LAST!" , she sighted exaggerating and opened the apartment door.

"Don't worry, you will come to your loved ocean." , I calmed the canadian woman and followed her to the stairwell.
Outside, the hot afternoon sun radiated into our necks as we followed the path down to the sea. Ayla had wrapped a bandana stylishly around her head so that the sun could not harm her. As far as that is concerned, I was unlucky, because since I didn't wear sun protection, I delivered myself to the merciless sun practically directly to the knife.

Arriving at the beach, Ayla dropped her things, ran to the sea and stood up to her ankles in it shortly afterwards. I put my things with hers, which she had left in the sand. But I didn't feel like going into the water yet, which is why I sat down in the sand and just watched Ayla. Like a fairy, she danced through the water and irradiated her surroundings with her wonderful aura. I looked at her beautiful body and how proud she moved it. I'm glad that Ayla knows how beautiful she is. She doesn't worry about something like that. Unlike her, I felt able to love myself, but a few years ago I was deprived of this ability. I would like to feel again what it's like not to hate myself. Neither on a physical nor on a mental level. If I can ever do that again, I don't know with the best will.

„Don't you come swimming?" she asked as she walked out of the water and stopped in front of me. „No not yet." I answered with a smiling. Ayla nodded and threw her bandana to me which she had worn until now. . She trotted back towards the sea and had disappeared into it a short time later. I sighed lost in thought, let myself sink on my back and closed my eyes tired. I didn't care about that my hair will be full with sand after. It was cozy and that was all that counted.