77. 🔞JJ - Quickie

JJ's jaw dropped as I stepped out of the bathroom, ready for the dinner date. 

His wide eyes traced down my figure, admiring the fitted black dress. With a sheer midsection and corset boosting my chest as well as a leg slit riding dangerously high up my thigh, JJ couldn't rip his eyes from me.

"Like what you see?" I teased, knowing fully well he did by the way he ogled. He too looked sexy in his white button up and trousers- the sleeves rolled up and exposing his forearms laced with veins running all the way down to his hands which I begged for him to choke me with every single time he laid me down. 

"Is that even a question?" He scoffed, crossing the room to attach his hands to my waist, still unable to peel his eyes from eyes from every asset I had on display, hands gently tracing every curve of my body as though he couldn't believe how lucky he was. "That dress looks beautiful on you..."

"Mhm, too bad I think it'd look better on the bedroom floor." I smirked, and his eyes snapped up to mine in initial surprise, before he bit his lip between his teeth, hands running lower down from my waist before one found the leg slit, toying with the silky dress.

"You know we have a dinner reservation..." JJ spoke slowly, as though he were trying to convince himself not to rip the dress off of me. "And we need to leave in just a few minutes..." I placed a hand on his chest, fingers trailing down his shirt and tracing his abs as I worked my way down, before hooking my fingers through his belt loops to pull him closer, so that he was flush against my body.

"But you know you could make me cum quick, though..." I whispered into his ear with a seductive smile on my face which I know only turned JJ on more. 

The hand tightening against my hip was enough to indicate we might not make it to dinner in time.

His lips pressed against mine, my arms loosely wrapping around his shoulders as I moved my mouth with him, sharing an open mouth kiss whilst his hand delved under the slit in the dress. 

I pulled back from JJ, eliciting a little gasp as I felt his fingers tracing over the strap of my thong, hitching my dress up slightly so that he could see the sheer material. 

"God, how are you so fucking sexy..." JJ mumbled, making me laugh before reattaching my lips with his own as his hands found their way around my arse, giving a generous squeeze which signalled me to jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked the two of us to the sofa.

He dropped me down first, before pulling his shirt off hastily, showing those muscles he knew I loved so much whilst I pulled the skirt material to the side, widening the leg slit so that I had more mobility to flip JJ over as he approached- that way his back was against the sofa whilst I straddled his lap. My hands found the back of his neck, pulling his face forwards to mine hastily, needing the feeling of his lips against mine again, craving him and his touch.

His lips left mine slowly, instead trailing down to my neck and planting light kisses from my jaw down to my lower neck, already knowing where to plant a hickey to make me weak in the knees and roll my head back to elicit a moan as I felt him pull away, admiring his blossoming red hickey across my skin. 

Whilst he dove back to leave more marks across my collarbone, between heavy breaths I managed to undo his belt and zipper, placing a hand on top of his boxers and palming his stiffness through the material. He groaned against my collarbone, the guttural noise sending vibrations down to my core as JJ pulled my leg slit to the side, fingers returning to the thong beneath. 

He pulled away to let out a deep groan as I pushed his boxers down, taking his member in my hand and lining him up, though I had to ask one question before I let myself ride him.

"JJ, what time is that reservation?"

"Eight, why ask now-"

"What time is it now?"

"Uhh... Seven fourty-one?"

"Do you think you can make me finish before quarter-to?

Of course JJ was up for a challenge. 

His face curved into a grin showing he took it in his stride as I lowered myself onto his length. He bucked his his up needily, snickering whilst I rolled my eyes back with a moan as he bottomed out inside of me, my core feeling so full already. Supporting myself by kneeling my legs on either side of JJ's lap, I began grinding my hips down, making JJ throw his head back to let out a husky groan at the feeling, exposing his neck to me which only meant fair game.

Pressing my tongue flat to his lower neck, I made my dark purple hickey, front teeth brushing the sensitive spot just a fraction, but making JJ groan and thrust nonetheless, needing more stimulation.

His hands fell to my hips, finding the dips and using them like handles, helping me up- before slamming me back down onto his cock and making me let out lewd moans as I felt his tip hitting all those sensitive spots only he could fulfil.

I felt him pull the straps of my dress down effortlessly, hands cupping the bust beneath and exposing them to the air, hands caressing and squeezing my chest as I leaned forwards whilst I rode- giving him the perfect opportunity to press his tongue flat against one of the sensitive buds, swirling and flicking it and making my thighs start shaking as I could feel that familiar knot building in my stomach.

JJ knew I was close to my orgasm as I tightened around him, letting out a moan of his own I felt him also twitch inside of me, signalling he was close.

Knowing it was only seconds before I was going to release, I grasped JJ's jaw, lifting his face up so that his eyes met mine, before passionately pressing his lips to mine, sloppily sharing a wet, open-mouthed kiss frenziedly- only breaking up a moment later to moan as I felt myself shaking, white spots forming in my vision as JJ kept thrusting through our highs, filling me with a groan as I felt myself reach my high.

My bounces and JJ's thrusts slowed as we came down from our highs, chests heaving and legs still twitching in the aftermath of our frenzy.

I basked in the comfortable silence. The feeling of JJ's arm wrapped protectively around my waist, his body heat which radiated through my dress, and the way his body seemed to by glowing in the warm white LED's, three bright purple hickeys blossoming across his neck and collarbones...

Tick, tick, tick, tick

The two of us both turned out attention to the new, analogue clock Simon had gifted just a week prior, that sat on the adjacent table. 

It's second hand ticked away noisily, JJ and I both watching as it tipped over the twelve- the minutes hand moving just a fraction.

Straight onto the quarter-to mark.

--------

How is everyone?

Peace n love,
Gracie xoxo