two

Don't Stop Believing by Journey

09/02/20

A month and a half had passed since my one night stand with Mr. Gold. We've chatted a bit, but nothing major besides some late night random conversations.

Speaking of the devil, or i guess thinking of him?

Gold

audio message :30

just a city boy
born and raised in south detroit
he took the midnight train goin anywhereeee

OH SHIT
I SENT THAT TO THE WRONG ASS PERSON
FUCK
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO MY NIECE
SHIT
WELL

happy accident :)
your voice is very calming
and the guitar playing is immaculate
do you happen to be a singer mr. gold?

i do happen to be a singer
just not a professional one ig?
more silly music on youtube or something
do you sing?

not good that's for damn sure

cmon
no way
show me

audio message :45

NOT GOOD MY ASS
THAT WAS GREAT
WTF?!

mmm no
i dont believe you

well you should
you should sing on youtube
it could make you good money

nah
its not good enough

Gold wants to FaceTime...

"Hello?" I asked, voice laced with confusion as we'd never called before.

"You take back your not good comments or I will get you absolutely trending for your voice on twitter." The man said. His phone was resting on something as he swiveled in his chair. He wore a baggy hoodie and gray sweats with a maroon beanie covering most of his curls. He was genuinely pretty, and I loved admiring the view.

"Bet you don't even have much reach." I laughed softly, the joke dying on my tongue as he sent me a screenshot of his twitter. "What the fuck. Okay, I'll take it back. You have full access to fucking get me canceled and I am not about it."

"I would never, Ms. Davis." He laughed, his smile lighting up the whole room.

"That's such a lie."

"I would never cancel a girl ive become rather fond of." He said, smiling at the phone before strumming some cords on his guitar. I set my phone up, keeping it plugged in, as i watched him play. Soon enough, i fell asleep from the soft strumming and gentle humming coming from the man on the phone. "Goodnight, Davis. Sleep well."

When I woke up, I saw he had hung up and smiled when I saw he left me a message. The smile left as soon as I saw the time. I had a get together/date with someone and at a nearby café and I was behind schedule.

I got everything together and got changed into some shirts and a tank top. I braided my hair back and put on my glasses. Finding my outfit fitting enough, i grabbed my phone and my purse before walking out of my room and into my kitchen.

My sandals were sat by the door and I couldn't decide whether I wanted to wear those or my hightop converse. Steph was knocked in her room, but he was picking me up since I knew she worked so I decided on my converse in case I needed to walk home abruptly.