forty-seven

trigger warning:
panic attack, throwing up

What's My Name by Rihanna

04/01/22

Will's POV

"Welcome! Welcome!" I said with a smile, switching the screen to my facecam. "I missed you lot!"

WILBA
WILL STREAM
WILL STREAM
WILBURRR
HELLO
HI
WELCOME
YOURE BACK

"Yes yes, Ive been gone a long time, i know. I figure today we'll just play geoguesser with Tom in call? Well, Tom and Izzy, but nonetheless."

GEOGUESSER!
YEAHHH
TOMMY AND IZZYYYYYYY
YES YES
YES
BEANIE DUO AND CRIMEBOYS?!?!
I AGREE
LETS GOOO

"Glad you guys agree." I laughed, ringing Tom before sharing my screen and getting on Geoguesser.

"That's Italy." Izzy said immediately. I looked around before realizing she was right.

"Where in Italy though?" I asked.

"How the fuck do you know that's Italy?" Tommy asked incredulously.

"I mean, look at it Tom? How could it not be Italy?" Izzy retorted.

will's mini me
STOP SHES SO MUCH LIKE WILL
OMFG
NO WAY DID THEY JUST GUESS THAT
WHAT THE FUCK
I AGREE WITH TOMMY! HOW DID SHE GET THAT IN FIVE SECONDS?!
ITS SICILY, ITALY!

"Someone in chat said its Sicily, do you agree Iz?"

"I do actually." Izzy agreed.

"Good." I said, guessing Sicily. After the other person guessed we got it right.

"That's Philly, it's in America."

"Pennsylvania if I'm correct, innit?" I asked, responding to Izzy's guess.

"Yeah." She agreed.

"You guys are fucked, I didn't even know that was America."

"You're just a damn bozo, take the L." Izzy said.

"God, you sound like Ash."

"Figured you'd like it that way."

"Not again, do not start!" i said, cutting off their debate before it started.

"That's Germany." I said, Ozzy agreeing alongside me.

Incoming Call from Harmonica <3...

"Hold on guys." I said, trying to quickly mute myself before the call declines automatically. "Hello darling, how was your day?"

"You're not muted on stream, love." Harmony said, my voice coming through a few seconds later on her end. Panic arose within me as Tommy tried talking to chat to distract them. By that point it was too late. I ended stream and threw off my headphones, walking out of the room quickly. "Hey, it's okay."

"They all know. They all know now. I didn't want them to know yet and now they do and you'll get hate and they'll- they'll-"

My breathing got heavier and my knees almost gave out. I leaned against the wall, trying to calm my breathing but to no avail.

"Darling, it's really okay. It was a mishap and I promise you it's okay."

"No, no it's not. I wasn't ready. They all know and Im not- I didn't get to do it on my own. It was an accident and-"

"Breathe with me, Darling."

I followed her breathing. It took a few minutes to fully calm down my racing heart, but it happened eventually.

"You okay?" Harmony asked me after a few minutes.

"Yeah. I know it's silly-"

"It's not though, love. I would prefer not to be known yet by millions, but it wasn't intentional. Also, they know nothing. You call everyone you're close with darling." She said with a small giggle. "Anyway, I was originally calling to see if I could come over."

"Yes, please." I said, a small laugh following my words.

"I'll be there in twenty, okay? Don't go having another panic attack until im there, okay?"

"I'll try." I laughed. We both hung up and i walked back into the room. I put my headphones on and took a deep breath.

Twenty minutes, don't panic for twenty minutes.

"I'm back." I said softly into my mic. "Is anyone streaming?"

"Nope! Neither of us!" Tom said right away.

"You okay?" Izzy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." I breathed out.

"Are you gonna stream again?" Tommy asked me.

"Yeah, probably." I said, pulling my obs up along with my twitch. I started streaming again. It took a good ten minutes before all hell broke loose again.

"I think this one's Denmark." I said. Izzy hummed in confirmation.

"I still don't understand this." Tommy laughed.

who was on the phone?
he called her DARLING
guys he's british he calls a lot of people darling stop assuming
WILL GF?!
WILL GIRLFRIEND REVEAL?!
its april fools guys, it was obviously a prank LMAO
guys stop, he ended stream with a look of panic so it's obviously a topic he doesnt want to shine light on
THATS DENMARK WILL YOURE RIGHT
maybe the person otp is that one girls insta he commented on, steph or sum
STEPHBUR

"This one's England." Tommy said, trying to distract me. I hummed in response, trying to keep my eyes off of chat.

tell me why i think its the harmony girl, the one who's insta was private
THATS ICELAND
harmony is such a suiting name for a girl he's dating tbf

"Guys, stop fucking commenting on it. Leave it the fuck alone, god damn. If he wanted to address it he would." Izzy spoke harshly, a bit out of character for her online persona. I know that's always how protective she is of me and everyone else she loves, she's just never been that way online. That made my panic start bur I glanced at the clock and knew Harmony would be here any minute, so I tried to hold off.

that was rude
wtf
who does she think she is?
leave izzy alone? she's defending her uncle?

WilburSoot has ended stream

"Will, you didn't need to-"

Wilbur has left the call...

I threw off my headphones and ran into the bathroom inside the room. I threw up in the porcelain bowl as soon as I could, kneeling in front of it.

"Will?" Harmony asked, walking into the room before opening the bathroom door. "Oh, love. What happened?"

"They wouldn't stop." I said, moving to lean back against the wall. Harmony sat next to me and laid my head on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my heart rate.

"What did they say about Iz?" Harmony whispered after she noticed my breathing calm some.

"They started telling her she was rude for telling them to stop commenting on what happened. She told them to shut the fuck up."

"Go her." Harmony giggled.

"Woo." I said before giggling with her.

"You shower and i'll go make your bed." She said, kissing the top of my head before standing up and helping me up.

"Thank you." I whispered. She just smiled at me with a soft look in her eyes before walking out of the bathroom.