six

Walk Of Shame by P!nk

10/31/20

"I have to pickup Steph." I whispered, laying an arm across Will's unclothes chest.

"I know." He said with a yawn. "But it's six am and we haven't slept yet."

"I know. Stay here and I'll be back." I said, kissing his cheek softly before getting up. I threw on the jacket from last night and sweats. I grabbed the keys and just walked out. I don't know if this is considered a hangover because I never slept, but jesus I wanna sleep.

Will and I had an eventful evening which has left me fuckinf exhausted. I pressed the button to the elevator quickly, trying to miss my neighbor who literally came over at three in the morning to tell me to shut the suck up.

make the elevator, come a little faster

The doors finally opened and I jumped inside, slamming the button to close the door.

im pushing all the buttons, but nothing's happening

When the doors painfully closed a few what felt like hours later, the hum symbolized I was descending to the bottom floor. The doors opened and I put my hood up and paired it with sunglasses.

please god don't let anybody see me

I walked to Will's car, having accidentally grabbed his keys instead. Hope he doesn't mind because i'm not going all the way back up just to exchange them. I started the car and saw my neighbor walk outside. I ducked behind the wheel and prayed to god she didn't see me.

please god i'll do anything you ask of me

Once I thought I should be good, i fucking sped out of this bitch. I called Stephanie on the way to tell her i'd be at the address in ten minutes. God I hated doing this. I want to fucking sleep next to Will but nooo, i have to be a good fucking friend.

I pulled into the driveway and she walked to the car looking exactly like I did when I left the apartment. She got in the car and and I snickered.

"I promise, no more walks of shame." She groaned.

"You liar, you say that every time."

"Well, you must have had a walk of shame. That's the jacket Will was sporting last night. Can we also just take a moment of realization that he showed up to a club in a damn sweater?" She asked incredulously.

"Definitely did the walk of shame. Mrs. Hanover had to tell me to quiet down at three in the morning."

"No!" She gasped. "Is he still at the apartment?"

"No i kicked him the fuck out. Obviously he is, im driving his damn car, Stephanie."

"Oh, right." She laughed. "I'll pay him a visit."

"No! Don't you dare!" I said, parking the car in the spot it was previously parked in. We walked inside the building and we both looked like shit. Well, I did, she looked just as amazing as last night.

"Walk this way!" I yelled as she turned to go toeards my room.

"I am walking!" She accused.

"Wrong way! Walk this way!" I yelled, grabbing the back of her dress.

"Okay! We're walking! We're walking this way!" She laughed. I pushed her into the room and ran back to mine, closing and locking the door.

"You took my car." He mumbled, opening his arms for me to climb into. I sighed, kicking off my slippers and falling into the bed. I moved towards him and he encased me in his arms.

"I know I did. Was an accident." I whispered.

"Okay." He mumbled again. He was out within two minutes and I was too.

When I woke up I had a pounding headache and He was just sat up, lookin' all pretty and shit. I snapped a quick picture before throwing my phone. Not the best Idea because then he knew I was awake and did something.

"Lay back down with me."

"I have to cancel plans with my sister. I have a massive hangover and I'm not doing anything but laying in your bed." Will said. He too threw his phone and laid back down with me.

Needless to say we slept all day and I called out of work sick, so did Stephanie.