forty-one

Matilda by Harry Styles

01/02/22

The plan for today would be to go to Steph's house for a few hours, come back to help my mom make some food, then spend time with family, then sleep. We had to be at Steph's house in t minus two hours and it's only eight in the morning. Bonus, Steph still isn't awake and Luke had to wake me up to wake her ass up because her alarm wouldn't shut the hell up.

"Dude, you need to get up. You have my brother waking my ass up." I said, standing on Luke's bed and kicking her off of it. She landed with a thud and i had ti stifle a laugh.

"Ow." She huffed.

"Harm! I didn't mean to kill her!" Luke yelled, walking into the room.

"Then don't ask me to do it! Do it your damn self! She's in your fucking bed and I was peacefully sleeping in mine on my boyfriend but no, I have to wake up to wake your girlfriend up because you're too pussy to do it yourself! This is how I do it all the time so I don't get bitch slapped!" I ranted before jumping off the bed, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm laying back down with my boyfriend!"

"Goodnight, Harm." Steph called tiredly from the floor.

"Night, Steph." I called back, waving as I dragged back to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me and sighed.

"You left." Will slurred with exhaustion, barely opening his eyes to look at me.

"Luke's an ass." I shrugged, pushing my hair behind my ears with some trouble due to the sweater paws Will's hoodie was giving me.

"What time are you going to Steph's?" He asked me as I climbed back in the bed. He wrapped an arm around my waist as I faced him. I laid my head on his chest and sighed softly.

"We have to be there at ten." I mumbled, closing my eyes. I was fucking tired, so fucking tired.

"It's eight, my love."

"Her parents aren't even that nice to me because they think I stole their kid at too young an age. They're already gonna be rude so why not give them an actual reason to be." I said, on the brink if falling asleep.

"Harmony! We have to get up! Samantha and Scott Hollinshead will kill us if were fucking late!" Steph said, slamming open my door.

"I just tried to wake you up!" I yelled, sitting up and looking at Stephanie with the most frustrating look I can muster. Will's arm slides from my waist to laying across my thighs as he hums in agreement.

"Stay out of this you tall lanky tired ass brit!" Stephanie yelled. Will hummed again. At this point, he's just trying to be included while half asleep. We both chuckled at him and he hummed again.

"I'll be ready in like half an hour, okay? Then we can drive to your house stay there for a few hours and come back here. Are we taking Will with us or is he just- you know what we'll leave him here." I said, laughing at the end if my sentence when I saw how exhausted he was.

"I'll meet you downstairs, sorry for yelling." Steph apologized with a small smile. I nodded and she saw herself out. I laid back down and groaned as I cuddled back into Will's bare chest.

Stephanie came back in two more times before I actually got up. I stayed in Will's hoodie and threw on some jeans to go with it.

"Are you ready?" Steph asked, peaking her head in my door. I nodded, grabbing my keys and phone from the end table and walking out of the bedroom. We walked downstairs, put on our shoes, and drive to Stephanie's childhood home.