fifty-three

I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

05/21/22

Will's POV

"You okay?" I asked, the music changing to a more upbeat song.

"Yeah, Im fine." She laughed, wiping her eyes. "This song goes out to Jeremiah."

"Oh fun." I laughed.

"Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago. I was in your sights, you got me alone!" She sang, the words getting louder as she went. "You found me! You found me! You found me! I guess you didn't care! And I guess you liked that! And when I fell hard! You took a step back! Without me! Without me! Without me!"

I chuckled, looking down at how passionately she sang. Out of everyone in here, I could pick her voice out in an instant.

"AND HE'S LONG GONE WHEN HE'S NEXT TO ME AND I REALIZE THE BLAME IS ON ME! CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN! ITS A SHAME ON ME NOW FLEW ME TO PLACES ID NEVER BEEN! TIL YOU PUT ME DOWN OH! I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN! SO SHAME ON ME NOW FLEW ME TO PLACES ID NEVER BEEN! NOW IM LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND!"

I handed her a water bottle so the sting in her tjroat isnt too terribke as she continues to sing. she took a few sips before handing it back to me

"NO APOLOGIES HE'LL NEVER SEE YOU CRY PRETEND HE DOESNT KNOW THAT HES THE REASON WHY YOURE DROWING YOURE DROWNING YOURE DROWING! AND I HEARD YOU MOVED ON FROM WHISPERS ON THE STREET A NEW NOTCH IN YOUR BELT IS ALL ILL EVER BE! AND NOW I SEE NOW I SEE NOW I SEE! HE WAS LONG GONE WHEN HE MET ME AND I REALIZE THE JOKE IS ON ME!"

She screamed the chorus and I just admired her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she screamed the song.

"And the saddest fear, comes creepin' in. That you never loved me OR HER OR ANYONE OR ANYTHING!"

I glanced down a few rows in front of us, being able to spot them easily with Izzy on Tommy's shoulders. Asterin was screaming the lyrics staring directly at Xavier as he kept an intense gaze back. Caroline was in front of Toby, leaning back into him with his arms around her shoulders. Jack and Kai were getting scolded by the people next to them for something.

"Water." Harmony rasped out, tugging on my shirt to get my attention. Her outfit looked stunning on her and i looked her over again, running my eyes along her body as i handed her the water. "Thank you."

Soon enough the concert had ended and Xavier carried Asterin out without a fight, surprisingly, but they went so fast I couldn't keep my eyes on them. We all met up in the same spot we agreed upon so I could do a head count, but Xavier and Asterin weren't present. I took a deep breath and looked in the life 360 circle we had made for this night specifically.

87 mph

Calling Xavier The Boo...

ring
ring
ring
ring
ring
ring
connected

"Slow your damn roll, Xavier. Now. I don't give a flying fuck if you're upset or hurt or whatever, you get into an accident at a whopping 95 miles per hour and you won't be the only one dead." I said, keeping my voice even but letting the anger be known. He was not about to kill himself and my niece all in one fucking go.

It went silent for a moment, but i could hear the engine give a little, meaning he did ease off the gas some. Then I heard the engine get louder before he spoke to me.

"Fuck you." He spoke harshly, the words spitting out like venom before he disconnected the line.

"Uncle Will."

"Get to the cars." I said, cutting Izzy off abruptly.

"But-" Tommy tried snd failed

"I said go. I'll see you lot tomorrow." I seethed. My anger was off the charts and I'll be damned if i let them see this side of me. They walked off to the other car but Tommy and Izzy stayed. "Damnit Izzy, I said go."

"Fuck off. I swear to god I'll fucking beat your ass if you talk to me like that again. There's not enough room for six people in that damn car so Tom and I are riding with you since we've seen the anger before. You're not gonna fight and you're not going to fucking drive either. Go get in the damn car." Izzy said, walking behind me and pushing me toward the car.

"When the fuck did she learn that?!" I asked, leaning my head back to look at Harmony as I got pushed.

"Probably at a young age from you." She laughed. Harmony ended up driving Izzy and Tommy to Asterin's and we went back to our hotel.

harm.98

liked by : steph

liked by : steph.head, tommyinnit, ranboomc, and 257 others
harm.98 i looked like a goddess tn fr. we wont tell anyone i cried my eyes out fr

wilbursoot you always look like a goddess love
harm.98 you peaked my confidence every time you stared at me <3
wilbursoot so every time i looked at you?
harm.98 precisely

tommyinnit we all rocked it
harm.98 thats for sure

steph.head i didnt get the memo but im crying
harm.98 its ok we went to a tswift concert at age 13 and ive never forgotten it <3