epilogue

That Part by Lauren Spencer Smith

02/14/23

Will's POV

"You snore too loud." Harmony mumbled, hitting me over the head with a pillow.

"Happy anniversary to you too." I muttered, grabbing the pillow and throwing it off the bed.

"Stop snoring." She giggled softly, slapping my chest gently as she repositioned herself.

"I'm not even snoring, I'm awake." I chuckled.

"Not possible." She said.

"What?" I laughed.

"You have to go to sound check soon." She sighed, changing the topic.

"I know, but I'll be back later and if I'm a little late they can suck a dick." I joked, wrapping my arms around Harmony tightly.

"Oh wow, I'm sure they'd enjoy that comment. Plus, I'll just hangout with Asterin at work. She's teaching me more car stuff since I'm rusty."

"That's right. Are you gonna stop in and see Izzy and Caroline before the concert? They all have backstage tickets and stuff so, I figure if not you'll see them there."

"I'm gonna try to. I'll need a shower and Asterin is picking me up anyway."

"So, did you wanna do gifts before I leave or when?"

"Probably before so I don't have to anxiously wait."  She said with a laugh.

"Alright love." I said, keeping her close to me.

"Well now I wanna know now. Time to get up." Harmony said, sitting up and shooting on the lights next to the bed.

"Harm, my eyes!" I yelled, immediately covering them with a hand.

"Yeah yeah." She said, standing up and walking into the bathroom. I followed her and stood behind her. She took some pictures before i took the phone and took some because, why not.

"Wait, I have an idea that'll break the internet."

"What? We broke the internet when we told everyone we were dating." I laughed.

"Just, trust me." She laughed. She put on lipstick and started kissing my neck and exposed chest.

"Oh you're evil." I laughed. I took another picture and shook my head. We both brushed our teeth and changed before exchanging gifts.

"So, mine isn't like that cool I guess but because of money issues recently, I couldn't go big like I had wanted to. Anyway, here." She said, handing me the small box. I opened it and inside was a small heart locket. I opened it and on one side was me, Aaron, Jenna, and Izzy and on the other side was me and her family.

"Not that cool? Harm this is amazing." I said, tears springing to my eyes. I immediately put the locket on and tucked it under my long sleeve for protection. I then pulled out my box and handed it to her wordlessly.

"Will." She whispered, opening the box slowly.

"It's a promise ring. If you accept, of course, I promise to protect you and care for you forever. I won't promise marriage because tomorrow is never guaranteed, but until you take your dying breath I'll always be your person, your other half, your go to. I'll be yours no matter the title." I said, grabbing the ring her size and grabbing her hand.

"Of course I accept dummy, put the damn ring on." She laughed, tears fogging her vision and the need to cru obscuring her voice. She slipped the ring on my finger likewise before moving in to kiss me.

"Will! Will! Will!" I heard my nieces voice get closer and closer.

"Iz! Iz! Iz!" I yelled back, turning around in time for Izzy to jump on me. Since she moved to the states, we've had very limited time to see one another.

"I missed you so much!" She spoke into my shoulder.

"I missed you too, kid, trust me." I laughed.

"Ash!" Harmony sang, walking over to him. He signed to her and she signed back before showing him her ring. He immediately grabbed her hand with a smile.

"You like her." Asterin teased, standing next to me.

"Beyoncé did say it best. If you like it than you gotta put a ring on it."

"That's definitely not the lyrics, but I'll let it slide." Caroline joked.

"Mark! Mark! Mark! Mark! Mark!" Harmony yelled, running full force at him and jumping on his back. He toppled over and everyone laughed.

"You prick." He laughed, shoving her off of him as she laughed with him.

"Joe! Help me up!" Harmony said. Joe helped her uo and I just laughed at how she got all of these boys wrapped around her pretty little finger.

"She's got options." Asterin laughed.

"Only other option is Ash!" Harmony joked. I looked at Ash and he nodded with a sly grin.

"Assholes." I laughed. We all went backstage and I couldn't ask for better group of family.

harm.98

tagged : wilbursootliked by wilbursoot, steph

tagged : wilbursoot
liked by wilbursoot, steph.head, asterins_heart, and 357,029 others
harm.98 365 days with my boy <3 oh and happy valentines day too. oh and goodluck at your concert i'll be cheerin you on from backstage :)

wilbursoot 365 days pretty girl <3
asterins_heart TAKE NOTES ranboomc
harm.98 YEAH! ranboomc

izzys_beanie my favorite aunt <3
aaron.seb same. jenna also agrees
harm.98 well you're my favorite set of nieces and nephews <3

wilbursoot

tagged : harm

tagged : harm.98
liked by harm.98, steph.head, ph1lza, tommyinnit, and 354,762 others
wilbursoot time flies when you're in love i guess. a whole year with my best friend. <3

harm.98 love love love <3
steph.head this shit be so sappy
harm.98 at least my boyfriend posts me more than his career 💅
steph.head HES GETTING BETTER
harm.98 mhm :)

tommyinnit damn a year with the woman? that means its almost been two with mine :O
izzys_beanie :O

pixel_ woah you're such a hot couple
asterins_heart YOU TOOK MY COMMENT
pixel_ MAYBE GET BETTER THEN
izzys_beanie moms off duty 😳🫡