thirty-seven

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

12/22/21

I walk out of my bedroom to see Will leaning against the wall. Jesus christ this man could take my breath away by wearing sweats and a hoodie, but this?

Jesus.

Christ.

My eyes go up his body, taking in his outfit slowly, committing the image to memory.

"I feel the same way, love." He said, smirking as he stared at me, pupils dilated.

"Stop undressing each other with your eyes and let's go! Tyson will kill us if were late and he'll kill you, Will, if I tell him its because you were trying to undress his sister with your eyeballs! You should be in the damn car already!" Steph yelled from down the stairs.

"Fine, Mom!" I yelled back, winking at Will before walking down the stairs.

"Damn you look good!" Steph yelled as I came into view. "You have good eyes, Will!"

"Oh my eyes are liking the sight, alright." He said, walking down the stairs behind me. Steph walked up to him and jumped in order to hit the back of his head properly.

"Don't stare at her ass!" She yelled, pointing a finger in his direction.

"What? Hate to see her go, but damn do I love to watch her walk away."

"You have terrible flirting skills." I laughed, grabbing my keys and walking out to my car. They followed like children behind me. Will got in shotgun for his long ass legs and Steph sat in the middle of the back.

"Izzy and Tom coming too? I can pick them up." I asked, backing out of the driveway.

"Yeah, that works for me." He shrugged. "They're back at mine."

"No, really?" I asked sarcastically, pulling onto the street and driving to his house. Once we arrived with many tasteful songs chosen by Steph, Izzy and Tom walked outside and sat on either side of Steph.

"You look hot." Izzy said, staring at Steph with a smile.

"She always looks hot." I agreed with a smile. We drove the long drive to London and as I pulled into the driveway, it hit me that I wasn't going back home.

"Izzy, Tom, are you guys free to stay for a few days?" I asked, turning the car off as I parked in the driveway that's always been off limits to guests at these parties.

"We have no clothes, but I don't think either of us mind."

"Good, because I forgot to inform you both that I'm not going home."

"I already told my Mum im stuck here for work on Christmas day. I told her I'd be home for the new year though, so as long as I can get back then."

"You'll be back by then." I shrugged, getting out of the car and sighing. "Steph has her own room in Ty's house. I have my own room that Will can share with me and there's a guest room you guys can take. I don't know half the people here, but I will know some of my brothers friends and he always invited cousins our age."

"Let's party!" Steph says, walking up the stairs, allowing us to follow. We all walked inside and Tyson greets us rather quickly.

"You made it!" He slurs.

"How much have you drink?" I laugh as he pulled me into a hug.

"Enough to still know you're late!" He said with narrowed eyes that quickly went away and turned into squinted eyes as he laughed.