twenty-six

Where Do You Go by Jessie Murph

07/17/21

Will's POV

"Alright, I'll meet you at the car." I said, handing Izzy the keys. She nodded and walked out with Tommy.

"Alright, I'm off, but make sure to lock up after me. I'll text you when I'm back home and such." I said, pulling Steph into a hug. We pulled back and I hugged Harmony back.

"That didn't go half as bad as you expected." Harmony laughed.

"No, it didn't, you're right." I said with a smile. I waved as I walked down to the car. Tommy was in the front seat and Izzy was laid out in the back.

"You guys alright?" I asked, turning on the car and listening to the engine turn over.

"Yeah, why?" Tommy asked me. I backed out of my parking space before exiting the parking lot entirely.

"Just wondering. That didn't go badly, right?" I asked. I could feel the anxiety start to build but I tried to just ignore it.

"Uncle Will, It went perfectly. Stop overthinking it before you have a proper attack behind the wheel." Izzy said, calming the anxiety before it could get too bad.

"She's very nice." Tommy laughed, "I like her."

The entire way home was just a silent car ride. Well, kind of.

"Tom, your phone is ringing for the fourth time. You gonna answer it or just turn it off?" I asked, pulling into the driveway. He was frustrated, I could see it. I looked at the caller ID as he picked up his phone.

"What do you want?" He seethed, answering the call and putting the phone to his ear. I turned off the car and we all got out. "Don't even start with me because I'm not gonna listen!"

We walked inside and that's when fucking hell took over.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you!" Tommy screamed, walking angrily through the kitchen and to the living room. "Don't you understand that?!"

"Tom-" Izzy tried, reaching a hand out to grab his empty one. He shoved her hand away.

"No! You leave me alone too while I deal with the bloody wanker on the phone!" Tommy yelled, walking straight through the living room, blowing Izzy off as he slammed her bedroom door after entering it.

"Bloody hell." Izzy whispered, before groaning and storming back to her bedroom. "No! You don't get to blow me off-"

Their voices got quieter after the door slammed. I sighed and walked into the living room. I leaned on the wall and looked at the couple in the couch who looked more than confused

"So, how was your day alone?" I asked with a grin.

"What the fuck is that about?" Tubbo asked, not answering the question.

"Ranboo called him. So, day alone?" I responded, wiggling my eyebrows at them to try and lift the mood. Caroline smiled at and Tubbo held back a laugh at my antics.

"We played Minecraft and died." Caroline responded, keeping a smile on her features.

"Well that sounds-" I was abruptly cut off when Izzy started yelling.

"Fuck you! You can go the fuck home and leave my damn house if you want to treat me like that!" Izzy screamed, walking back through the living room and out the front door with a slam.

bloody fucking hell

"Well, let me go deal with that first." I said, quickly making a beeline for the front door. I walked out and she had tears in her eyes while aggressively typing on her phone.