♡: two

it all comes down to the last person you think about before you sleep. that's where your heart is. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

she opened the envelope curiously and was disappointed (but not surprised) when she saw that it was from jype

dear kwang jihye, it read. we are pleased to inform you that you will be participating in the december 2014 monthly evaluation. you will be a senior trainee and one of the opening performances. please keep in mind that ceo j.y. park will be there, as well as many of your juniors, so be sure to do your best. good luck! sincerely, the jype staff team.

jihye sighed as she placed the envelope and the letter inside on the counter. she had hoped that the letter was going to bear good news (preferably about her debut), but it only brought her more stress. 

"shut up, brain," she told herself. "today is your day off, so do whatever you want." 

just don't eat too much, a pesky little voice in the back of her head said. you don't want to gain weight before the weigh-in.

the girl shook her head to clear her thoughts, her neck-length dark brown hair flying everywhere. she didn't want to spend her day stressing about her trainee life. 

"mrs. noh said to do my homework, but i'm already done that..." jihye muttered to herself, silently cursing herself for staying up late the previous night to finish it. maybe i should go outside and just relax. i haven't done that in a while.

after coming to a conclusion on what she was going to do, jihye went to her closet and picked out a new outfit, something that she didn't usually wear. she changed quickly and ended up in a pair of boyfriend jeans, a navy blue crop top, and a varsity jacket on top. 

"should i do my makeup...?" jihye asked herself, staring at the mirror. "yes, i should," she decided. as a trainee, Jihye was often lacking the time to do her makeup; not that she minded. she didn't necessarily like a lot of products on her face. 

she finished with light makeup and eyeliner that complimented her dark almond-shaped eyes. she twirled in front of her mirror and grinned. damn, i look kinda cute.

she grabbed her bag, swung it over her shoulder and exited her dorm, locking the door shut behind her. it was her first day off in a while, and she was going to enjoy it. 

a/n: okay, how are we feeling about our main character? as you should know, she's 14 right now, and a trainee at jype (don't kill me, but we all know that the kpop industry has been debuting minors a lot)

a/n: okay, how are we feeling about our main character? as you should know, she's 14 right now, and a trainee at jype (don't kill me, but we all know that the kpop industry has been debuting minors a lot). also, right now, this is happening in 2014 (you should keep track of the timeline! it'll all play into a bigger story once i publish all four books in this series). i hope you enjoyed the chapter— and don't worry, the chapters get longer as the book goes on. 

qotd: favourite kpop groups?
aotd: i listen to a lot of groups, but my ults are stray kids, itzy, vcha, and aespa!!