♡: thirty nine

to the world, you may just be one person. but to one person, you are the world.

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

two months. 

it had been two months since jihye and felix stopped talking. 

both of them were too scared and angry to approach the other, so eventually, their relationship seemed to wither away. and yet, not a day went by without them thinking of each other. 

it was the first day of februrary when jihye first started noticing the heart-shaped balloons and red roses on display everywhere. i bet felix would love those, but i bet he already bought them for the other girl, jihye thought subconsciously as she saw a mario-and-luigi themed box of chocolate. she still had no idea what the girl whom she had seen with felix that evening looked like. all she knew was that the girl had pretty black hair. 

she shook her head to clear her thoughts but walked into the shop anyways. her eyes were wide in awe as she took in all the adorable valentines day themed decor and chocolates and matching t-shirts and jewelry there. when a particular set of matching friendship bracelets caught her eye, she grinned and took a picture of it before sending it to seungmin. 

me
OMG LOOK AT THESE MATCHING BRACELETS
*picture*
WE SHOULD GET THEM

seungpuppy :)
hee
i'm not wearing that

me
WHY

seungpuppy :)

it's hot pink with barbie on it

me
AND?!
YOUR POINT IS

seungpuppy :)

bark bark bark 

me
seung, ur puppy is showing

seungpuppy :)
i know.

jihye laughed at her best friend's antics before something else in the store caught her eye. it was a pair of couple rings that reminded her of her other best friend, minho. after taking a picture of that, too, she sent it to him. 

me
*picture*
you should get them for you and ur gf
heh

min(nie mouse)
no

me
yes