♡: fourteen

you're basically, sorta, kinda always on my mind. 

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───

"felix, i'm screwed," jihye exclaimed, running into lee's cat cafe, expecting to see her best friend, since he had told her that he would be there

"felix, i'm screwed," jihye exclaimed, running into lee's cat cafe, expecting to see her best friend, since he had told her that he would be there. "oh— minho? i thought felix was here."

minho nodded with a grin. "he is," he told her. "but... i wanted to get to know you."

"what do you mean?" jihye asked, visibly confused. "don't you already know me?"

minho sighed dramatically, "yes, but i wanted to know you better. since you're my brother's best friend, you know?"

jihye tried to analyze the situation and couldn't think of any hidden intentions the older boy might have. "sure!" she chirped, smiling once again. "but... felix asked me to meet him here." 

a michevious grin spread on minho's face as he said, "well, actually, he's at home right now hanging out with one of his boy best friend— yes, i know, he has friends, it's crazy— and he left his phone here, and i happened to know his password." 

jihye gasped before bursting into a fit of laughter. "you didn't!"

"oh, yes, i did," minho giggled evilly. "and my shift is over, so i'm gonna hang my apron at the back, and let's go!" 

after seeing jihye nod, minho quickly shuffled into the back room, which was more like a living room, and found his grandmother sitting there peacefully, reading a book while petting one of the cats. 

"i'm going to go out with a friend, halmeoni," minho told her, bowing quickly after hanging his apron on the hook. 

his grandmother smiled at him micheviously. "is she the girl yongbok wouldn't stop talking about last night?"

minho returned her smile, pleased that his grandma had caught on so quickly. "ne, halmeoni," he said. "i'm going to hang out with her for a bit before taking her to see felix at our house, if that's okay?"

his grandma smiled. "yes, that's fine, dear. i'll be out in a minute, so go have some fun." 

minho looked at her worriedly. "are you sure you'll be able to handle the cafe, halmeoni? i don't have to go—"

"go, minnie," she told him forcefully. "go have some fun. i'll handle it." 

"if you say so... bye-bye!" without another word, minho grabbed his hoodie and went back out to the front to meet jihye, who was petting cats idly. "i can see you didn't miss me," he commented, drawing the girl's attention back to him. 

jihye smiled at him, cuddling the cute kitten in her lap. "duh, cats rule." 

"now that i have to agree with," minho chuckled. "that's soonie," he told her. "he's one of my cats." 

jihye furrowed her brows. "but aren't they all your cats?" 

minho shook his head, a small smile still on his face. "technically, we're just taking care of them for a shelter, so they really belong to my grandma. only two of them are mine, one of them being soonie. my other cat, doongie, is newer. i got him, like, half a year ago, so in, like, february." 

jihye nodded as she carefully picked soonie off her lap and onto the floor. she stood up and brushed the cat fur off her pants. "well, then, let's get going, shall we?" 

minho grinned at her. "yes, we shall." 

a/n: i love jihye and minho's relationship so much (next chapter is so cute istg)

a/n: i love jihye and minho's relationship so much (next chapter is so cute istg). minho is literally so perfect. 

qotd: what's your fav comeback of the month so far?
aotd: i really like ive's comeback!! but minsung's new song "want so bad" (which was released a couple hours ago) definitely has a special place in my heart now.